Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think he picks up his option? I think he still does it.

If James Harden can get that kind of contract after his horrible Finals performance, JR Smith can get a long term deal.

Everyones kinda mad though. They feel like they just got robbed of a star studded, fast pace ECF. Nobody really wants to see Indy on their tv anymore except people from Indy.

Wrong Indy is a tough team... but all those heat players being able to spread the floor is going to be a problem

if Stephenson can blossom into a legit SG, Pacers are gonna be in a dilemma with Granger. i still think they should trade Granger for E Gordon

Blaming the refs is a cop out.  Can someone post a shot chart for the Knicks from tonight?

Indiana plays inside-out on offense.. that's why they got to the stripe so much.

Who has a shot chart for tonight's game?
Knicks:

Pacers:

Pretty easy to see why the Pacers got to the line so much. It's not as if the Knicks shot double the amount of threes the Pacers did or anything. Oh wait.

Sad that ppl call Bosh Gay cause hes quiet and makes weird faces. Sure he has VERY VERY awkward moments that may appear "different", but dude has a hot wife and I doubt hes gay.

The most jr can hope for is a mle from a dumb g.m. And yeah harden and jr situation is totally different everybody saw hardens potential , earl is who he is a overconfident role player

If James Harden can get that kind of contract after his horrible Finals performance, JR Smith can get a long term deal.

Lmfao comparing JR "No TeamSwish" Hungover Smith to a superstar

Don't even start.

harden was improving every year and hasnt even reached his prime

jr smith has been in the league for quite some time living off "potential" and his greatest accomplishment will be this sixth man award. you basically know what you got with jr

harden was improving every year and hasnt even reached his prime

jr smith has been in the league for quite some time living off "potential" and his greatest accomplishment will be this sixth man award. you basically know what you got with jr

He shouldn't even have won the award, had a few 30pt games without Melo.

:smh:

J Craw I wish you won it.

That's a terrible comparison. Harden has a longer future in the NBA than JR.
Nope, somebody will pay JR good money, but he actually wants to be in NY

ny doesnt have the money, so he basically has to take a pay cut to play. i dont even think he has hit it big as far as past contracts

i really dont see him getting paid anything more than $5M/yr. i doubt a team rebuilding is gonna stretch their wallets to pay him and say you are gonna be a building block.

there's a point in a guy's career where that potential/upside label is gone.

Last edited:
Sad that ppl call Bosh Gay cause hes quiet and makes weird faces. Sure he has VERY VERY awkward moments that may appear "different", but dude has a hot wife and I doubt hes gay.

I honestly think people are trolling with that and making fun of his mannerisms and he does some trolling too. Dude grew up as a tall geek that can hoop so of course he gonna be goofy , like those allstar ads to get him in the game and him turning super sayin when the big 3 were on stage. I still give him hell about it when we speak

I'm not comparing Harden to JR as players.

I'm comparing their situations. They both were up for new contracts and had terrible games when it mattered the most in the post season.

I will say that Harden got a deal because of his potential. JR is who he is. He won't change much anymore.

I'm just saying, you guys think a GM or team will look past this awful second round performance and give him a long term deal? I don't think that's improbable at all. If Amir Johnson can get $25 mill in the NBA, so can JR :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom