Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks:

Pacers:

Pretty easy to see why the Pacers got to the line so much. It's not as if the Knicks shot double the amount of threes the Pacers did or anything. Oh wait.

The 8 more shot attempts at the rim got them the 28 more FT attempts? Or are you trying to make a different point?

Knicks:

Pacers:

Pretty easy to see why the Pacers got to the line so much. It's not as if the Knicks shot double the amount of threes the Pacers did or anything. Oh wait.
The 8 more shot attempts at the rim got them the 28 more FT attempts? Or are you trying to make a different point?
Its not just about the shot attempts though, the Pacers were attacking the basket more the entire game, when youre closer to the basket, the other team is more prone to reaching and putting too much contact on the offensive player which leads to fouls before a shots even gone up

I'm not comparing Harden to JR as players.

I'm comparing their situations. They both were up for new contracts and had terrible games when it mattered the most in the post season.

I will say that Harden got a deal because of his potential. JR is who he is. He won't change much anymore.

I'm just saying, you guys think a GM or team will look past this awful second round performance and give him a long term deal? I don't think that's improbable at all. If Amir Johnson can get $25 mill in the NBA, so can JR :lol:

jr has been in the league for almost a decade. dude shouldve gotten a big contract by now. it's not like he is 22 y/o and entering prime year, he is already in his prime. i'd be surprise if he got more than jarrett jack

Its not just about the shot attempts though, the Pacers were attacking the basket more the entire game, when youre closer to the basket, the other team is more prone to reaching and putting too much contact on the offensive player which leads to fouls before a shots even gone up
plus the fouls for pushing roy the to ground and so forth.

The Knicks are in a tough spot with this clown JR. :lol:

He can look like garbage for long stretches but he is their second best player.

Oh please the Knicks attacked the basket they just didn't call fouls. And Hibbert flopped

No team is going to win when the other team shoots 28 more free throws.

I look forward to all the pacers fouling out against the heat. Because they are about to get screwed

If the heat ever got a FT discrepancy like we saw this thread would jump 10 pages. And it's gonna happen. Just wait and see

Last edited:
As a childhood Pacers fan..... I'd love to see the Pacers beat the Heat and make it into the finals.

Still get legitimately angry thinking about Larry Johnson's bull **** 4 point play 
mean.gif

and then I moved to Sac shortly after that and didn't get to enjoy the Pacers lose to the Lakers the following year 
ohwell.gif

Oh, u a pacers fan now, huh?

laugh.gif
I hate you! You know what I meant.........

Proudly rocking a Kings shirt right now as I'm typing this out 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

When did you live in Indy?
nerd.gif
lived there from august of 97-till 99 just before school started. Hell I think I started school like 2 weeks late when we finally moved to Sac 
laugh.gif

My YMCA basketball coach was an NCAA ref 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If most of Indiana's shots came from in the paint, does that not mean Tyson aint as good a defensive player as thought?

Tyson is the kind of guy better for a team like Miami where all they need him to do is rebound and put the ball back. Knicks would do better with Kenyon running the paint and Amare at the 5.

Of course thats not possible.

LOL at anyone that thinks Tyson is a top 15-20 center in this league. Most overrated overpaid center in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom