Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think rondo has problems and he hides it from the public. Ray and doc seem to be pretty cool but he managed to not get along with them. They said punches were almost thrown today. I think he's just really temperamental, kinda like cp3.

They need to dish him to indiana.
plz plz plz dish him to LA plz

Melo's our post presence. He would have cooked Lebron each game.
Yea like he did in 2012 in the first Rnd Vs Lebron..........oh wait....
You act like the Knicks were a healthy team during that series 
laugh.gif
 Amare's injury was his own fault though

Kinda a moot point the Knicks aren't beating the Heat as constructed they have one big time scorer and no one that can make it difficult for lebron to score

Probably a long shot, but is there anywhere I can look to find the cumulative game 7 playoff stats for all-time greats like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Zeke, etc.? I'm curious to see how these guys performed in the most critical scenario of playoff basketball.

laugh.gif
Kinda a moot point the Knicks aren't beating the Heat as constructed they have one big time scorer and no one that can make it difficult for lebron to score
Well they didn't play each other in the playoffs this year, but I'm sure the addition of Kenyon Martin would've made it more difficult for Lebron.

Probably a long shot, but is there anywhere I can look to find the cumulative game 7 playoff stats for all-time greats like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Zeke, etc.? I'm curious to see how these guys performed in the most critical scenario of playoff basketball.
bron played well.  we get it.

i guess it could be interesting tho..

laugh.gif
Well they didn't play each other in the playoffs this year, but I'm sure the addition of Kenyon Martin would've made it more difficult for Lebron.

The heat would go small and pull him away from the basket and if he was on lebron he would get into foul trouble

Bron's numbers are before game 7 against Indy & game 7 against the Spurs (where he was 32/8/4 on 47% & 37/12/4 52%) , so he's now 3-2

Boston.

They thought they could get Cousins for Lee and Sullinger :lol: :lol:

Bron's numbers are before game 7 against Indy & game 7 against the Spurs (where he was 32/8/4 on 47% & 37/12/4 52%) , so he's now 3-2

Really appreciate it bro....

Those #'s are :wow: for James.

Even tho Kobe is 5-1, his numbers are :x

Kobe is more of a winner and clutchier than James.

Lebron don't want it.

Besides its not like Kobe's numbers are that much worse than MJ's.

Fall back haters.

:tongue:

No mas. Off season time :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Report: Celtics’ Doc Rivers almost fought Rajon Rondo in locker room

Doc Rivers’s “intense dislike” for Rajon Rondo is the primary reason the coach wants to leave the Boston Celtics, according to Chris Sheridan of SheridanHoops.com.

The feud between Rivers and his point guard led to an incident during a team meeting in the locker room in which Rondo used a f-bomb at Rivers, who responded by trying to fight Rondo before the “fracas” was broken up, a source close to the team told Sheridan.

The report does not specify when the fight occurred.

Reports on Friday said Rivers is no longer pursuing the Los Angeles Clippers’ head coaching position after the teams discussed a trade. The Celtics will resolve the situation on Monday, according to the same report.

Rivers and Rondo have clashed in the past. Their rocky relationship was the reason behind the Celtics putting Rondo on the trading block in each of the past two seasons.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/06/22/doc-rivers-rajon-rondo-fight/

Best finals I have lived to watch

Repped.

+

Miami winning it next year too. Who gonna stop them? C'mon now. Lets be cereal. Go under the screen and LeBreezy and Dwyane will make you pay. There's no stopping this team. Any fans in here that follow their Eastern Conference team, just forget about next season.

Doc isn't going anywhere. Doc absolutely loves Boston. If anything, he will take time off the spend with his family. Won't go to the Clippers or any other squad cause Boston is "rebuilding". Boston will once again easily make the post season with a healthy Rondo. Ainge just needs to sign a big and nasty European to sure up the middle. Doesn't have to be a scorer, just a defender and rebounder. 7 footer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom