Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo and Terry for STAT and Felton. Celtics would be tough on da frontline.

:lol: That trade makes no sense, especially to be beneficial for both teams. And yea, it's a wrap for trading Amar'e. His greatest chance for being traded was back in either 07 or 08 when the Rockets tried to unload the whole team for him 15 minutes before the trade deadline.

And speaking of Amar'e, found an interesting article from 2012 about trade scenarios for him. Pretty funny in hindsight.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/01/27/time-to-trade-amare-stoudemire/

the most impressive statistic their is jordans 2-1 in game 7s.  6 titles thats how many series and it only went to 7 three times?  straight dominance

man i dunno what the cap space looks like for the rockets in 2014 but if lebron went to the rockets.... damn would be a tough team

I dont want that ***** boy on the Rockets.

you have got to be ******g kidding me

it's probably impossible, but i wish that could happen. |I

Nope, I dont want that ***** boy on the rockets, obviously I dont speak for rockets fans as a whole. It's like that dude who said he didnt want dwades ***** *** in chicago during the 2010 free agency.

Why does everyone want this guy to leave so bad? I mean what happened to dudes wanting to be ____ for life? Every time lebron can opt out yall want him to switch teams? What other superstar are fo or can opt out 2014? Thats a way of seeing where he might land

Why does everyone want this guy to leave so bad? I mean what happened to dudes wanting to be ____ for life? Every time lebron can opt out yall want him to switch teams? What other superstar are fo or can opt out 2014? Thats a way of seeing where he might land

The only people that want him to opt out are the people who want him on their team, but plenty of people think he will opt out because he has shown that hes unloyal in the past, and that all he cares about are championships, and itll be very tough for the heat after next year with injuries+age+luxury tax

is there any particular reason you wouldn't want him as a rocket?

Because hes a ***** boy. Id much rather beat him in the finals with dwight + another player

so there's no basketball reasons behind it? just because you hate the guy?

You want me to give a basketball reason to why I dont want lebron james on my team? :lol: Thats just ignorant

ignorant. oh the irony. :rofl:

is there any particular reason you wouldn't want him as a rocket?

Because hes a ***** boy. Id much rather beat him in the finals with dwight + another player

so there's no basketball reasons behind it? just because you hate the guy?

You want me to give a basketball reason to why I dont want lebron james on my team? :lol: Thats just ignorant

ignorant. oh the irony. :rofl:

Show me where Ive been "ignorant" Theres a difference between hate and ignorance.

Lebron lost to Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkolu lol.

I think if you pair D12 with the right complement player your team can be lethal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom