Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clipper still have a top five defense and offense unlike the Grizzlies. Nice try though.
Miami doesn't have a top 5 defense, nor does OKC.
Miami is coasting after their Finals run last year and LeBron playing in the Olympics (although I admit I'm surprised their defense is only league average 2 and a half months into the season.)

OKC's defense is 7th which is more than good enough considering they have the best offense in the league by a comfortable margin.

Miami's road record and defense so far has been very disappointing, but no one here is going to doubt them when it's playoff time.

Last edited:
Hey look quik is talking abiut the lakers again..
What else is new..

Youre probably a really annoying dude in person..

lol repped just put him on ignore cuz he will tell the mods ur picking on him. he doesnt talk about anything else but one thing so you wont miss much

weird how some dudes talk more about other teams than their own. if your team is better than the lakers why not talk about that team instead?

i come in here for nba news and talk about the nba as a whole yet the majority of talk in here is about the lakers. if i wanted to hear about the lakers id go in the season thread or the laker haters unit.kobe overrated thread..

Miami is coasting after their Finals run last year and LeBron playing in the Olympics (although I admit I'm surprised their defense is only league average 2 and a half months into the season.)

OKC's defense is 7th which is more than good enough considering they have the best offense in the league by a comfortable margin.

Yea, I just wanted to try and give P a hard time :lol:

I still think all four teams in the West are contenders, though :nerd:

I don't know why, but I didn't think about OJ playing against the Grizz again tonight :lol: . TA vs OJ part 2

Last edited:
Honestly I really hope the Lakers make the Playoffs and get matched up with the Clippers just to see the broom.

It would put an exclamation point on the fact that Clippers now run LA.

Clippers definitely the better team at this point...

but definitely not running LA :lol:

happy birthday to mjshoefanatic!

what a great present to have losing to the magic at home :lol:

atleast it wasnt the wizards :x

Hey look quik is talking abiut the lakers again..
What else is new..

Youre probably a really annoying dude in person..

lol repped just put him on ignore cuz he will tell the mods ur picking on him. he doesnt talk about anything else but one thing so you wont miss much

weird how some dudes talk more about other teams than their own. if your team is better than the lakers why not talk about that team instead?

i come in here for nba news and talk about the nba as a whole yet the majority of talk in here is about the lakers. if i wanted to hear about the lakers id go in the season thread or the laker haters unit.kobe overrated thread..

Aww Look at you

Was this posted by Laker fan Noble or Warriors Noble?

James Harden just crossed everybody on Philadelphia, kind of double dribbled but was damn near a 1 on 5 break situation and still got a bucket out of it

kind of double dribbled? :lol:
unless you feel like Jrue or Thaddues deflected it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom