Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Westbrook wearing player exclusive Air Jordan retro 3's black, cement grey, blue, orange yellow, p.e.

"I wish I had talented NBA players like you two on my team :wow:"

memphis wants to be a winning team but wont pay the 4 million tax? its the same **** i get on the bulls about. go with what u have this season and trade him in the offseason

Rudy horrible contract is going to prevent memphis from getting a great deal that would help them now and in the future.

memphis wants to be a winning team but wont pay the 4 million tax? its the same **** i get on the bulls about. go with what u have this season and trade him in the offseason

Rudy horrible contract is going to prevent memphis from getting a great deal that would help them now and in the future.

I actually agree with mike :lol: . I don't agree with them not being able to get a great deal with Rudy. I think it'll happen. From some of the deals I've heard, it will get better in the offseason when teams feel the need to make a splash because their team didn't do anything the previous year.

Damn grizz :x Everyone keeps making the 5 games in 7 night excuse, but still.

at this point all i want to watch is Lillard vs Russy every. single. game. Maybe sprinkle in a Ill vs CP3 matchup :lol:

Last edited:
Hey look quik is talking abiut the lakers again..
What else is new..

Youre probably a really annoying dude in person..

lol repped just put him on ignore cuz he will tell the mods ur picking on him. he doesnt talk about anything else but one thing so you wont miss much

weird how some dudes talk more about other teams than their own. if your team is better than the lakers why not talk about that team instead?

i come in here for nba news and talk about the nba as a whole yet the majority of talk in here is about the lakers. if i wanted to hear about the lakers id go in the season thread or the laker haters unit.kobe overrated thread..
I'm talking about basketball though what are y'all talking about?

You say I can't keep Lakers out my mouth, but you 2 can't keep my name out your mouth, what does that say about you?

You two always cry when people don't like your team?

Everyone has to like the Lakers? People can't have their own opinions? It hurts your soul?

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Hey look quik is talking abiut the lakers again..
What else is new..

Youre probably a really annoying dude in person..

lol repped just put him on ignore cuz he will tell the mods ur picking on him. he doesnt talk about anything else but one thing so you wont miss much

weird how some dudes talk more about other teams than their own. if your team is better than the lakers why not talk about that team instead?

i come in here for nba news and talk about the nba as a whole yet the majority of talk in here is about the lakers. if i wanted to hear about the lakers id go in the season thread or the laker haters unit.kobe overrated thread..
I'm talking about basketball though what are y'all talking about?

You say I can't keep Lakers out my mouth, but you 2 can't keep my name out your mouth, what does that say about you?

You two always cry when people don't like your team?

Everyone has to like the Lakers? People can't have their own opinions? It hurts your soul?

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Don't forget dude always has my name and jumpmanfromdabay in his post. Like son it aint cute to be talking about other dudes you dont know on a sneaker forum. :x

Plus we cant talk about the lakers in the laker thread because some of us have been banned from it. The team season threads are for fans of the team only. This thread is for fans of the NBA. So the only place we (non-laker fans) can discuss about the lakers is in the here.

Last edited:
I also find it funny that quik posted a legit NBA post but you got dudes on top of him like butter on toast. :smh: I dont see CP calling both them dudes trolls. Oh wait because quik is talking bad about the mighty lakers. :rolleyes

The clippers run LA right now and their record proves it.

Last edited:
How did Wall look tonight? even though i dont like him too much, glad hes back. Maybe the Wizards can actually win some games now

Back to my team which is not below .500 and even with the loss to the grizz yesterday still 3 games ahead of them The San Antonio SPURS. :pimp:

The SPURS sign Aussie center Aron Baynes to a 4 year deal worth 3.5 mill. read more about it here

Which means blair, bonner, or both are being shop around.

SPURS are the only team to not make a trade since the lockout ended.

Could be interesting to see what the SPURS could get for both. Knowing the SPURS it will be get a great deal. :pimp:

INB4 the RJ trade. :smh:

Last edited:
LTB yelled at the Laker fans the other night, no need for me to pile on them. And I only get on quik when he gets too outta line. If he's just doing his normal anti Laker speak I'm fine with it.

As for "only place to talk Lakers" you're wrong. You have a Laker hater thread, and an anti Kobe thread. Both offer plenty of space for you guys to hate. When every single post by you guys is anti Laker, in here, that's not talking about the Lakers, that's trolling the NBA thread. You guys, and you know who are all of you, haven't mentioned 27 other teams in this thread. In a general NBA thread. That's why you get called out.

There's a reason most of the regs have abandoned this thread and its quite sad. But the mods don't want to clean it up, so it just grows into a worthless pissing contest. :smh:

I'm sure someone will again try to clown me for saying this, but my thing is.. at what point does one stop talking about the Lakers and discuss the other things going on in the league? Okay, obviously they suck but there are 29 other teams and a lot of interesting storylines, players and teams to discuss, etc. But I guess to some casual fans, the NBA = Lakers.

How did Wall look tonight? even though i dont like him too much, glad hes back. Maybe the Wizards can actually win some games now
He looked good for sure. Just having someone with his ability to pass and penetrate really opens things up. His defense shocked me the most, I guarantee he will start turning heads soon with his defensive ability for those who are unaware. Beal continues to be solid as well, seemed a lot more comfortable playing with Wall. Don't look now but we might start winning some games (lol) :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom