Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Lamb literally played like 1 possession. I don't get it. He must not work hard in practice or something, and/or his sleepy eyes give the appearance he is disengaged. Granted, Liggins earned ALL of his minutes tonight with 11 and 9 and locked up Matthews, but you'd think you can find a minute for Lamb here and there with 2 starters out and Martin been in a slump for the last 2 weeks

Irving needs to go to the Lakers or something for sure

Last edited:
How's this? Cavs get some good (albeit volatile) talents in DMC and Tyreke, while Salmons give some offense off the bench or start at 3 spot

Kings get ~7 mil off their book come next summer while also getting Varejao.
Luke Walton?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who do you guys think will be the best SG in the NBA from the 2013 draft? Shabazz, Goodwin or McLemore?

Last edited:
Jeremy Lamb literally played like 1 possession. I don't get it. He must not work hard in practice or something, and/or his sleepy eyes give the appearance he is disengaged. Granted, Liggins earned ALL of his minutes tonight with 11 and 9 and locked up Matthews, but you'd think you can find a minute for Lamb here and there with 2 starters out and Martin been in a slump for the last 2 weeks

I swear to god, this worked against me when I played high school basketball. :lol:

Didn't realize it was that bad :lol: I guess I had no mercy on Kings.

BTW, I think the best role Dion can do in NBA is to become a 6th man providing good scoring off the bench a la Jamal Crawford or Jet Terry. Hence why I put Reke in the deal, to start him at 2 alongside Kyrie.

Anyways, If Dion was to be included in that deal would that make it better??

Last edited:
Where are all the Avery Johnson defenders now?

PJ is 8-1 and have 6th wins by 10+. Avery had 6 wins by 10+ in his first 29 games. The team is playing faster, running more PnRs, the younger players are getting more minutes and the stubbornness just isn't there. We've played bad teams but even when we beat bad teams under Avery, we'd barely beat them. Now we're blowing them out.

Interesting what happens when you replace a terrible coach with a decent one.

I don't see Brad Beal getting traded, especially not for an above-average-but-not-quite-superstar guy like Rudy Gay.

Just makes no damn sense that the Wizards wouldn't trade the #3 for Harden, but would then flip Brad Beal for Rudy Gay.

:lol: :smh:

I saw a trade in a certain thread about how stat for kyrie and sideshow bob would help both teams :lol: :smh:

I don't think Washington would trade Beal... Atleast for their sake I hope not :nerd: :lol: All reports are saying he isn't included either.

Any player that has potential but hasn't played to it yet need to go to the lakers. I swear every other season somebody comes outta nowhere n plays way better than they played on other teams. Shannon brown, trevor ariza, now earl clark.

Any player that has potential but hasn't played to it yet need to go to the lakers. I swear every other season somebody comes outta nowhere n plays way better than they played on other teams. Shannon brown, trevor ariza, now earl clark.
But then they go back to being bums once they leave the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom