Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Paul George's wiki :rofl:

On May 22, 2013 George made a difficult three-point shot to tie the game in Game 1 of the eastern conference finals( 2013 NBA Playoffs) with only .07 seconds remaining in regulation. The Pacers eventually lost in overtime after LeBron James showed off his clutch gene whilst dropping a filthy game winning layup, flowing through the air effortlessly and dropping the ball in the orange cylinder.

He needed help D tho... no one can guard Bron 1on1 ...at all..

Of course not, but he didnt even get beat, he overplayed the inbound pass, and since I cant say anything bad about PG because he made the 3 fts Ill end my post here

Last edited:
Not on Vogel or Hibbert.

That's on Paul George overplaying the ball. Stay back, force a contested jumper. No need to go for a steal.

George can't carry them offensively AND be expected to guard Lebron on his own. You put your players in the best position to make plays, don't isolate them with ZERO back up or a contingency, hell I assume Bron will beat George in that situation if I'm Vogel. HE definitely didn't play that well but there's seconds left...Hibbert makes Lebron at least have some kind of impediment in the lane...that **** parted like the red sea :lol:

tumblr_mn8gy1aq3Y1rk5zfdo1_400.gif

pacers much tougher matchup for the heat tho

Spurs can shoot the 3 though. They may be able to pull an Orlando on Lebron.

The pacers are tough but predictable. You know Paul George will go GHOST for stretches of the game. Pacers could have had a nice cushion if he would have been more assertive. It seems he had little trouble going to the basket.

You know Hibbert will get dumb fouls and sit for long stretches.

You know Vogel will do dumb ****.

Why would you draw up a play for West when George is your best creator in the clutch? Stevenson kept airballing 3 pointers ALL GAME. You gotta tell dude to drive to the basket. Taking out Hibbert :smh:

Why don't these dudes help off Wade? A Wade 3 pointer is better than a Lebron layup.

I still remember last year how he took Hibbert out for no reason and let Admunson and Hansburough for 8 min in the 3rd. The heat went like on a 20-0 run and the game was over.

Lol same here..Good **** from bron tho, a clutch & very smart move

A clutch and very smart move to take the lane on a wide open layup? not knocking the dude, but thats a common sense *** play

It was a smart move for him to drive & not settle for a damn jumpshot, End of story.

This

And say if HIbbert is in the game and he somehow gets switched on Lebron in the same position PG24 was in, you don't think Lebron could blow past him too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom