Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Orlando coulda picked up Kuzma, he buckets

And speaking of buckets, the Nuggets are gon end up running the PG platoon of Mudiay/Nelson again this season...Murray is just a scorer, no point instincts but his scoring will be valuable in the rotation

Why did Fultz change his form? He looked lost last night. I think him and Ben will have nice years but it's gon be tough cuz Embiid ain't hitting 50 games. Everything gon be on them 2 for a big stretch.

Murray at "PG" is fine. Offense is going to run through Magic Jokic and Trillsap. Murray can bring the ball up the court just fine and then feed them. From then on, he becomes a SG. Nothing wrong with that.

I was ready to go IN after your original post but you saw the light :lol: . No disrespect to the kid because the size, physicality and vision is there. The scoring ability is not at the moment. I think their performance tonight can’t be weighed too heavily because in addition to two of the best players, despite being number one picks, suiting up for the first time, they were missing starting bigs in Dario and Embiid who would have finished a lot more of the looks from Fultz and Simmons
Yea once I Mathed it, it made sense.
No reason for me to go on trying to defend my initial statement or convince myself and others that he could :rofl:

Murray at "PG" is fine. Offense is going to run through Magic Jokic and Trillsap. Murray can bring the ball up the court just fine and then feed them. From then on, he becomes a SG. Nothing wrong with that.

The only downfall I see with that is that they will be playing at a slow pace unless Jokic goes nuts with the Kevin Love type heaves.

The only downfall I see with that is that they will be playing at a slow pace unless Jokic goes nuts with the Kevin Love type heaves.

7th fastest pace in the league last season. Pushing the ball in transition isn’t going to be a problem, all 5 guys can run the break.

Fultz is likely to start slow(ish) like all young point guards. I can hear people getting ahead of themselves already. Just be patient.

With that said the Sixers have way too much hype for their own good right now. And this is a team I am excited for.

Sixers going to be what the early 00 clippers were. That Lo miles rich sqaud.
All hype.. Quote Me

blunttalkgiphy.gif

Sixers going to be what the early 00 clippers were. That Lo miles rich sqaud.
All hype.. Quote Me

Even if they're the next OKC, OKC was terrible for a few years with WB and Durant together. And this is the first year for Simmons and Fultz.

Embiid is good enough to carry a team to the playoffs on his own, true special talent, but he's obviously not healthy.

I definitely think these players are better than the Clips though. I mean Darius Miles was a straight up bad basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom