• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get league pass man!! Got too. Was trying to budget with my little man coming any week now. But I will need it for the nights we me and him are up together all night!!

How much is it? Sorry if its been said already.

No need to get league pass anymore. Reddit and fire stick is your friend

Fam all i'm saying is that the optics of the trade look crazy lol D'Lo wouldn't have gotten 20 shots a game with LAL but he also might not have needed to. He was giving the Lakers 15 a game and was trending upward.

But even so, D'Lo shooting that much may be better than the future of the franchise putting up 9 a game with a 38% TS and legit is looking like he can't consistently beat someone off the dribble, nor can he shoot. Which wouldn't be a big deal since it's PS but bro did this over 82 games last season too

Just sayin

Gotta be fair to BBB tho , u comparing a player going into his 3rd year to a rook that ain’t eem finish preseason yet...even the biggest D Lo fans know that ain’t right

D Lo had his own struggles his 1st year ...but I know u already think Lonzo won’t be good in the league regardless :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Steph Curry ties up his 3rd MVP

28ppg
7apg
5.5rpg

48 FG% 43 3FG% 90 FT%
They're sleeping but... These numbers are happening. Lest we forget that Steph Curry didn't get all of his summer work in last year due to the MCL injury, he shot terrible from three by Steph Curry standards, there's a year more of GSW continuity... That guy is going to have a crazy year.

you fools talking smack on the contract like you wouldn't take the chance and just let Embiid walk

get the FOH, you don't let that kind of talent just walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom