• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, if Embiid could guarantee me 2,000 minutes this season (70 games, 28.5 mins per game) he'd be my front runner for MVP. Wjen healthy he's a top 10 player. He hadn't played an organized basketball game in half a year and immediately comes out and puts up 22 and 7 in 15 mins. He has Hall of Fame level talent, its shame we'll probably never get to see him put it all together for a prolonged period of time.

you fools talking smack on the contract like you wouldn't take the chance and just let Embiid walk

get the FOH, you don't let that kind of talent just walk away

But He's a RFA, even if they didn't give him this deal that wouldn't be ''letting him walk away" but rather just letting the market dictate what to pay him.

Regardless though, this was a deal that Philly had to do. Control the deal and protections, and don't let someone load the contract just to screw you and lose a year on the deal in the process.

Gotta get league pass man!! Got too. Was trying to budget with my little man coming any week now. But I will need it for the nights we me and him are up together all night!!

How much is it? Sorry if its been said already.
Congrats.
Depends. Download the NBA game time app and they’ll give you three different scenario along with monthly payment plans.

But He's a RFA, even if they didn't give him this deal that wouldn't be ''letting him walk away" but rather just letting the market dictate what to pay him.

Regardless though, this was a deal that Philly had to do. Control the deal and protections, and don't let someone load the contract just to screw you and lose a year on the deal in the process.
Yeah I think the issue with this though is that you risk a Gordon Hayward situation, where when it comes to contract #3, where you'll be an UFA, you'll always look back and remember that the team didn't think you were good enough to warrant being extended.

Now who knows whether Embiid will actually be around for a 3rd contract, but considering the enormous talent he is, I wouldn't really want to risk it. Especially if you can have a contract where the team is somewhat protected.

Real talk, if Embiid could guarantee me 2,000 minutes this season (70 games, 28.5 mins per game) he'd be my front runner for MVP. Wjen healthy he's a top 10 player. He hadn't played an organized basketball game in half a year and immediately comes out and puts up 22 and 7 in 15 mins. He has Hall of Fame level talent, its shame we'll probably never get to see him put it all together for a prolonged period of time.
31 games total, all on a minute restriction.

Top 10 player.

Lebron trippin with this lineup change. Love bout to be food on defense, JR sound like he checked out. I get Wade is your BFF but you can't a lineup with Rose and Wade. These _'s can't shoot. Smh
A bit shocked JR is tripping
He's a role guy himself next to Lebron.
Everyone is.
Go cook the 2nd unit JR, better for you anyway but I feel you.
Let it go, though and just have a breat year.
Wade cannot strart more than 40 games anyway bruh.

He put up 31 Ppg & 10 dimes on a team who's second best offensive option is Victor Oladipo..... he carried that entire team offensively
This is beating a dead horse, but Harden was better than him offensively. Led his team to more wins than OKC had, and his second best offensive option was Eric Gordon, who basically put up the same numbers as Dipo.

This is beating a dead horse, but Harden was better than him offensively. Led his team to more wins than OKC had, and his second best offensive option was Eric Gordon, who basically put up the same numbers as Dipo.

Not only that, but because we know narrative matters with this...The Thunder were pegged to be better than the Rockets last season iirc

He did carry the the team on offense also, but he had guys in Gordon, Lou Will, Anderson, Ariza who could all get their own offense and are good shooters... Russ played a majority of his games with a roster that made his game more difficult...... for christ sakes he has a GUARD on his team starting who can't even hit freethrows... Not to mention if nothing else pringles is a mastermind as far as scoring goes.

Russ did more on Offense then Harden, both spearheaded their teams but Russ was dealing with way less in terms of offensive pieces.

I think Walton gets exposed this year.
He got some Real cred after his stint when Kerr was absent.
But that was 15years ago in Dog Years.
Dude is just, not what we think he is.
Exposé coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom