• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're sleeping but... These numbers are happening. Lest we forget that Steph Curry didn't get all of his summer work in last year due to the MCL injury, he shot terrible from three by Steph Curry standards, there's a year more of GSW continuity... That guy is going to have a crazy year.

I could see it. Then again he's at the point in his career when many superstars take a step back from chasing regular season accolades.

They're sleeping but... These numbers are happening. Lest we forget that Steph Curry didn't get all of his summer work in last year due to the MCL injury, he shot terrible from three by Steph Curry standards, there's a year more of GSW continuity... That guy is going to have a crazy year.

For real.

Dude had one of the best statistical playoff runs last year in a championship year. I fully expect him to return close to 15-16 form. Or play at the level he did all playoffs last year.

I mean....the 40pts in 3qtrs thing is for real.

Also, Blake Griffin revenge tour. True sleeper pick for MVP.

25/9/5 for Blake. Hitting that 3ball at a 35% clip on 3.5 attempts too. 48/35/78

But he won cause of rebounds not what he did offensively

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Lebron trippin with this lineup change. Love bout to be food on defense, JR sound like he checked out. I get Wade is your BFF but you can't a lineup with Rose and Wade. These _'s can't shoot. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom