• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC’s number one goal was to get Russ triple doubles and an MVP. My boy installed Russ’ DirecTV satellite before last season and he overheard Russ telling his teammates that winning was secondary to him getting triple doubles.

Scoring title being done on ppg is nonsense. That's how Kevin Durant got robbed.

How is it nonsense tho? Everybody knows going in that the scoring title is determined by ppg and not total points. Nobody was robbed. That's like saying it's nonsense that a 3 pointer is worth 3 points and not 10.

My boy installed Russ’ DirecTV satellite before last season

You be killing me with these :rofl:

Reactions: HIM
Watch Rose lead that 2nd unit into one of the leagues top benches.

Cavs starters w/ Wade is buns.
Wade is buns.

Sixers have no excuse not to make the playoffs.

A top 10 player.
A rookie PG who could avg a triple double.
The most underrated player in the league who can do everything, Dario Saric.
And the number 1 overall pick.

Dynasty.

Don’t forget th white Reggie Miller.

As far as MVP goes out of all the Guys i think Kawhi, Bron, Kyrie or Russell get it this year.

1) Kawhi is the only superstar who doesn't have a current All Star next to him, still a good team overall but LA is a borderline AS at best at this point.
2) he's Lebron & the warriors have took the mantle of the "superteam" so the narrative is their. Isiah is out half the season & despite having the most loaded roster in the East, i could see the media going with him if he decides to really push for the stats
3) Kyrie is on a fresh new squad, his first year being "the man" & i truly believe he will up his assist to around 8 per game. if the Celts finish #1 in the East i think he's gonna have one of the strongest cases, ESPECIALLY if LBJ is really going after it in the regular season
4) Russ is the Darkhorse, OKC has a good chance of winning 55+ games, PG isn't considered a "Superstar" in a lot of people's eyes & apparently melo shoud be a sixth man at this point in his career :smile:lol:smile:. So if OKC does as good as i think they will he will get A lot of the credit. Also stat wise i'm thinking 27, 7 & 10 on more efficient #'s then last year.

KD/Curry aren't getting MVP's on the same squad unless one of them puts up their prior MVP #'s on a Warriors squad that wins 72+ games (which isn't that far fetched smh)
Harden & CP3 are gonna deal with the samething to a lesser extent, so unless the Rockets end up with the best record in the L i don't see voters going for either one

Gianis :rofl::rofl:, that bucks team may finish with 47 wins in the EAST, and unlike Russ last year i don't think he will have record breaking performances

Like I said earlier I'm not giving his agent credit for getting a super max provision thrown in there. It's Joel Embiid. He's one of the few generational talents in the last couple of drafts.

Would hesitate to call him a generational talent just cause he rarely plays. And with his social media personality along with playing 45-50 games in the EAST, there should be a parade in his agents honor for that all star game bump. He's bound to make it, even when though he won't play 60 games a season for that entire contract.

Arias flopped terribly when he tried to be that guy after leaving LA :lol: he has no business creating anything

LeBron won't finish top 5 in voting

Yeah it's safe to say his time winning MVPs is done. Part of it is voter fatigue and the other part is I don't think he cares about a regular season award. Man has his eyes firmly set on the trophy.

Yeah he trippin with Ariza creating his own offense. Lol Harden still had way better offensive players around him. Perfect players for his style and MDA system. Russ had players that was built around him and KD. KD bounced and he was left with that.

Yeah it's safe to say his time winning MVPs is done. Part of it is voter fatigue and the other part is I don't think he cares about a regular season award. Man has his eyes firmly set on the trophy.

Oh I disagree I definitely think he cares still. Member how salty he was that Kawhi finished ahead of him in 2016. I member. Myrie is going to finish ahead of him this season. He knows in his heart of hearts that his trophy winning days of any kind are done.

Yeah he trippin with Ariza creating his own offense. Lol Harden still had way better offensive players around him. Perfect players for his style and MDA system. Russ had players that was built around him and KD. KD bounced and he was left with that.

Even with KD the thunder have never had an offense as good as the Rockets last year.

Literally the 10th best offense of all time without any past present or future all stars beside Harden.

Who exactly are the role players that you want surrounding Russ though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom