• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything less than "Steph is Gawd" around here you a hater. You can say Steph is great, goat shooter but if you point out his flaws dudes get HURT. :lol:
Stephs children in here
Somehow I feel like ya'll aren't making the most thoughtful cases in here.

You're trying to take a sideways shot instead of having an actual basketball discussion and it makes you sound like you're just coming from a place of emotion/fan bias even though you are trying to present the other side that way.

Anything less than "Steph is Gawd" around here you a hater. You can say Steph is great, goat shooter but if you point out his flaws dudes get HURT. :lol:

The problem with dudes like you is....you don't really point out dudes flaws. Just half asss, lazy, narrative and perception driven falsehoods that are easily debunked by footage and stats.

Once that's presented to you....you just throw a laughing emoji and pretend like dudes are "hurt" :lol:. We just trying to show you the light man. But you'd rather be willfully ignortsnt and dig your heels into falsehoods.

Saying Steph Curry is careless with the basketball, had a bad 2016 Finals and exploitable in matchups are flaws and a solid critiques.

Saying **** like dude isn't an "all around player", "just a shooter", "a bad defender" etc is just flat out wrong.

It aint about defending Steph so much as it is about disputing nonsense.
Yall wanna spew BS about Steph and then call it caping when ****** come back with statistics that prove you wrong.
Make better analyses about his game and maybe ****** wouldnt have to "cape" so much.

He shot piss poor as well as wasn't great defensively. While I understand WHY I can't exactly ignore that and call him by far the best player when another player put up great numbers, shot well, and won. That's all
Yeah I completely understand why I'd be alone on this, and if it had only been a 4-5 game series, I wouldn't even argue for it. I just think the fact that it went 6 games shows that he was far and away the most valuable player.

IMG_0258.JPG

Joel Embiid's goal? Frustrate defenders, 'live at the foul line'

"I'm going to live at the foul line," Embiid said.

Embiid attempted 18 free throws in 14:45 during his preseason debut against the Nets on Wednesday. He took 16 attempts in the first half alone, when he logged just 11:28. Embiid finished the night shooting 77.8 percent (14 for 18) from the line.

"I know guys are going to get mad and they're going to try to be physical with me, just initiating with committing a foul," Embiid said after the Sixers' win. "I know guys get frustrated. I know sometimes I'm in the same situation and I just want to like push the other guy back and I felt like that's what they did a lot."

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/76ers/joel-embiids-goal-frustrate-defenders-live-foul-line

From living on the sideline to living at the foul line :pimp:

It aint about defending Steph so much as it is about disputing nonsense.
Yall wanna spew BS about Steph and then call it caping when *****s come back with statistics that prove you wrong.
Make better analyses about his game and maybe *****s wouldnt have to "cape" so much.

what analysis and facts were presented though? i didn't see any

2017 finals
steph 44% FG 27ppg
lebron 56% FG 34 ppg
KD 55% FG 35 ppg

are these not statistics? i like steph and i hate KD but i can't in good conscience say steph is better than him

Guys got better and started playing championship. ball. Wouldn't give Kerr the credit for that. Anyone would have won with that team if Kerr wasn't there, word to Mike Brown and Luke Walton. Everybody's entitled though.

The problem with dudes like you is....you don't really point out dudes flaws. Just half asss, lazy, narrative and perception driven falsehoods that are easily debunked by footage and stats.

Once that's presented to you....you just throw a laughing emoji and pretend like dudes are "hurt" :lol:. We just trying to show you the light man. But you'd rather be willfully ignortsnt and dig your heels into falsehoods.

Saying Steph Curry is careless with the basketball, had a bad 2016 Finals and exploitable in matchups are flaws and a solid critiques.

Saying **** like dude isn't an "all around player", "just a shooter", "a bad defender" etc is just flat out wrong.

And I have ZERO problems with this if he...and everyone who posts like him would just admit that they're here to be haters or **** on particular players just because.

When they try to make sense of this and pretend like they're exercising logic...that's when dudes venture into moron territory.

Dude has taken part in numerous Heartbreakers for fans of other teams, snatching wins with ridiculous shots, so I can see why dudes would hate. that three from half court against okc, the pels series, Houston after he fell and dam near broke his head, Portland when they thought they had a shot because that slip earlier against Houston. not sure if dudes are running out of excuses or just expecting so much more. even haters.

what analysis and facts were presented though? i didn't see any

2017 finals
steph 44% FG 27ppg
lebron 56% FG 34 ppg
KD 55% FG 35 ppg

are these not statistics? i like steph and i hate KD but i can't in good conscience say steph is better than him

You said dude wasn't the best player in ANY finals he's been to. Again, 2015 Proves that wrong.

26/6/5 on 44/39/89

Including this:

If you want "footage" too....here you go. It's all there man :lol:.

I never said he's just a shooter. He's a good passer, makes dumb passes under pressure but good. He is a bad defender though. His team and his coach know that, that's why they hide him.

Curry fans don't care nothing about proof. Dudes wanted him to be a better player than Bron in 2016 when it wasn't no proof of that other than him being a better shooter.

Yeah I completely understand why I'd be alone on this, and if it had only been a 4-5 game series, I wouldn't even argue for it. I just think the fact that it went 6 games shows that he was far and away the most valuable player.

I don't think you're alone, nor do I find it crazy. I just can't agree because I have to take into account the entire picture if I'm looking at it from a numbers standpoint. That's all.

I never said he's just a shooter. He's a good passer, makes dumb passes under pressure but good. He is a bad defender though. His team and his coach know that, that's why they hide him.

Curry fans don't care nothing about proof. Dudes wanted him to be a better player than Bron in 2016 when it wasn't no proof of that other than him being a better shooter.

The same people you claim don't care about proof are the ones providing data or, wait for it......,proof of what they claim. You keep saying things that are easily refuted by data but somehow you're right. No. You just can't wrap your mind around the fact that he's this good because he doesn't look like he should be.

getting fouled one too many times especially on the block will have him back on the sideline tho
I'm here for it.

They're gonna restrict his mins every game & give him DNP-rest in others

Might as well be as physical as you can. No sense in ip-toeing your entire career. If you go out, go out your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom