• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry the catalysts behind the greatest offense ever and that was before kd put on a warriors Jersey. Great argument can be made that His impact on the game is second to none right now.

But that's not what we're discussing. You said Steph wasn't the best player on his team in the 3 finals he played. That's not true.

2015 he was the best player on that team. And had a good finals.

So what you're saying is false.

but thats your opinion right? and the voters were split between iguodola and lebron. so what im saying is true, in fact, steph was not the best player in that series or in any finals series he's played in

by not agreeing steph is the best player in the league im discrediting steph? If i bring up a counter point thats hating right?

finals mvp is a fair measure, its the biggest stage in the NBA. hell in 2015 some writers voted for lebron to win finals mvp in a loss.
LeBron should've won that 2015 Finals MVP.

Won 2 games in the finals with no help and averaged 36/13/9. He was BY FAR the best player in that series.

He shot piss poor as well as wasn't great defensively. While I understand WHY I can't exactly ignore that and call him by far the best player when another player put up great numbers, shot well, and won. That's all

Mark Jackson and his Klay Thompson iso postups had to go. No way that group should’ve finished outside the top 10 on offense in each of his 3 seasons. There was no offensive system in place, everything was my turn, your turn. I think they were 2nd in the league in isos in his last season there. Not to mention, he pissed off Bogut with his religious crap in the locker room, pissed off the President/C.O.O. with anti-gay comments, and had a dysfunctional relationship with his assistant coaches.

Won 2 games in the finals with no help and averaged 36/13/9. He was BY FAR the best player in that series.

The funny thing about the 2015 Finals is LeBron was FOOD on defense.

However, he put up great counting stats and was dominant. But he shot 39% from the field...with a historically high usage (because he had too).

It's just funny how Iggy got the finals MVP for the defensive job he did on LeBron....yet, people think Bron should've been finals MVP for his offensive production :lol:.

I know 2 things can be true...but the voters got t wrong here. It honestly should have been Steph...as his impact in the games that they won was huge.

Team award at the end of the day. I'm sure Steph will get one this year....and dudes will find a way to discredit it :lol:.

Mark Jackson and his Klay Thompson iso postups had to go. No way that group should’ve finished outside the top 10 on offense in each of his 3 seasons. There was no offensive system in place, everything was my turn, your turn. I think they were 2nd in the league in isos in his last season there. Not to mention, he pissed off Bogut with his religious crap in the locker room, pissed off the President/C.O.O. with anti-gay comments, and had a dysfunctional relationship with his assistant coaches.

Mark Jackson was a hell of a coach from a defensive and development standpoint...but Kerr UNLOCKED GSW.

GSW finished dead last in the entire league in passes per game in Mark Jacksons last year. There's a great article about how this happened if anybody got some time.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...lden-state-warriors-offense-charcuterie-board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom