• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA remains hilarious. Only thing this reminds me of is when Cesc Fabregas threw that pizza :lol:

How much cap space does 76ers have?
It would be dope if they could get PG and Bron
I wanna say they have 40+ million. starts at 75 mill free But embiid is getting $25 mill next season and Bayless is on the books for 9 million. so while Reddick and Amir Johnson are coming off the books, the sixers could max lebron but probably not afford to pay George a max deal

This was the exact argument made this summer about why Harden and CP3 wouldn’t work and would be a complete failure.

Both Harden & Paul have proven to be elite Spot up shooters tho..... As opposed to Bron being streaky & Ben being terrible at it, the doubt was in whether they would accept their roles not if the roles could work.

A team becomes a HELL of a lot less dangerous if Lebron is Spotting up or just looking to cut. Especially when you configure that Embiid needs touches in the post AKA there will be more bodies in the post when Lebron Drives

dffdsds.png

I wanna say they have 40+ million. But embiid is getting $25 mill next season so while Reddick and Amir Johnson are coming off the books, the sixers could max lebron but probably not afford to pay George a max deal
We can only via a S&T

Now if that lakers pick conveys, I’m all for trading that for pg straight up. We can go over the Cap lol

As opposed to Bron being streaky

A team becomes a HELL of a lot less dangerous if Lebron is Spotting up or just looking to cut. Especially when you configure that Embiid needs touches in the post AKA there will be more bodies in the post when Lebron Drives

Lebron is shooting 36% on about 5 attempts a game for the last 2 seasons. That's not streaky.

This was the exact argument made this summer about why Harden and CP3 wouldn’t work and would be a complete failure.

No it isn't considering there was evidence that both Chris AND James could play off ball and were both very good spotting up. The discussion was if BOTH would not if they could. The sixers already have 3(Markelle when healthy) players who thrive with the ball as opposed to playing off. Why is it this difficult to gather why someone may not like the fit by adding yet ANOTHER ball dominant player that can't really spot up and most certainly refuses to do so?

No it isn't considering there was evidence that both Chris AND James could play off ball and were both very good spotting up. The discussion was if BOTH would not if they could. The sixers already have 3(Markelle when healthy) players who thrive with the ball as opposed to playing off. Why is it this difficult to gather why someone may not like the fit by adding yet ANOTHER ball dominant player that can't really spot up and most certainly refuses to do so?

Nah trust me, I understand why people would have their doubts. The fit isn’t spectacular...but it’s LeBron ******* James we’re talking about and I think everybody on the team would be too good, too talented and too hungry to win for them to not figure it out.

I wanna know who is still saying LeBron makes everyone better?
Y’all killing me with these false narratives.

Last 2 seasons he's been mediocre in January 17, March 17, December 17 & January 18 but that's really it.

I'd argue that 2 seasons with about 5 attempts a game is a good enough sample size to say he is a 36% shooter at this point. He just has his ups and downs like any NBA player though.

Gotta give him props for turning into a 35%+ shooter. He loves that above the left break three and shoots that **** with confidence.

One thing w having Bron Simmons Fultz is that either of these guys can run the offense. All have good court vision and can pass

Fultz can play combo with both of them as a shooter (coming soon) and ball handler.

And the biggest thing is that Bron doesn’t have to be “the guy”. This is JoJo team not his

Last 2 seasons he's been mediocre in January 17, March 17, December 17 & January 18 but that's really it.

I'd argue that 2 seasons with about 5 attempts a game is a good enough sample size to say he is a 36% shooter at this point. He just has his ups and downs like any NBA player has.

Gotta give him props for turning into a 35%+ shooter. He loves that above the left break three and shoots that **** with confidence.

I wanna know who is still saying LeBron makes everyone better?
Y’all killing me with these false narratives.

To say the Cavs would be better without Lebron or that the Sixers would be better without Lebron is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom