• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to see Bron on the 6ers for the rebounding prowess, that would be one huge starting line-up... They'd kill on the boards but some doubts about the offense of that team and of course, how reliant they'd be on Biid's health

Obviously you don't say no to Bron but I hope he doesn't go to Philly. They don't need him to contend. Would be more fun to see these guys grow together organically.
Agree with the underlined portion.

I don't think they need him to contend though.
THis year they will make the playoffs maybe round 2.
Who made the OKC comparison a few pages back?
Soon.
There is a reason why......they play. The. Games.

Spot on.

That all sounds good on paper but as we've seen multiple times now work LeBron James led teams, specifically this year at that, what is on paper means NOTHING. The most important question is will he play second fiddle? And his not being able to drive will severely hamper his effectiveness. Robert works because he's a spot up shooter. He does nothing to limit Ben or Joel on the offense while still being a great defender for them. That is not Brons game. I'm in the camp that believes that generally talent figures itself out but for what the sixers have and who Bron is....it doesn't make much sense in practice. Doesn't mean it CAN'T work but I would be highly skeptical unless literally everyone else was a 3/d player

So Pringles didn't revolutionize the way offense is played.

Watch any game any your seeing sets that Pringles invented.

You gotta get that hate outta your heart:smh:

Greatest offensive mind in NBA history
Greatest offense of all time
Mvp
Best iso player ever
Best offensive player ever
Best post defender in the league
Goat sg
Goat PG
2nd best iso player ever
Best net rating
Best vsop
Yadda yadda yadda
Don't need a championship to be successful
Would be lucky to win one game against the warriors

Something aint adding up

To say the Cavs would be better without Lebron or that the Sixers would be better without Lebron is dumb.
Obviously but dudes in here can’t comprehend that your box score stats are gonna go down with less usage and that doesn’t mean that player has declined lol

Anybody who shoots 40% from 3 then 22% on 14 game sample sizes is considered streaky. I don't know how that could be argued.

I'd agree with this if he shot 39% one year and 33% the next year but he's literally shot the exact same percentage on the exact same volume in 2016-2017 & 2017-2018.

Damon Jones...riding the coat tails of Lebron after Lebron stole his soul with that dunk in 04. (btw RIP to Tractor Traylor)

The fact that JR got suspended for throwing soup at Damon makes JR the GOAT and also my current, favorite player in the League. Never change, JR, never change.

Mvp
Best iso player ever
Goat sg
Goat PG
2nd best iso player ever
Best net rating
Best vsop
Yadda yadda yadda

Something aint adding up
Needs moar help i guess.
Fans have no confidence in the team

Surprisingly impressed that mike shot almost 40% from 3 on 3.5 attempts from 92-97

In 92-93 he was at 35% on 2.9 attempts per game
In 95-96 he was at 42% on 3.2 attempts per game
In 96-97 he was at 37% on 3.6 attempts per game

Never really looked into Mikes 3pt% during the later half of his career. That’s some good shooting on decent volume for that time period right there.

One thing w having Bron Simmons Fultz is that either of these guys can run the offense. All have good court vision and can pass

Fultz can play combo with both of them as a shooter (coming soon) and ball handler.

And the biggest thing is that Bron doesn’t have to be “the guy”. This is JoJo team not his

:lol::lol::lol: At you thinking Lebron is going anywhere & not trying to hijack the team.

As far as the Sixers being better, obviously if you add him the team gets better. But he isn't signing to help a borderline playoff team become a top 4 team. His goal is championships & if the Sixers do go after him i imagine they are looking for rings too. unless Ben Simmons DRASTICALLY improves as a shooter, i don't think this is shaping up to be a championship team.

So in the short term this will clearly make the Sixers better, in the long term you face getting rid of young assets to "win now" & you hamper the games of Embiid, Simmons & Fultz while Lebron is there.

If you don't recognize the impact Dantoni has had on the game you're just being dumb or willfully ignorant.

You can revolutionize one aspect of the game without winning a championship. Dantoni might not be the perfect coach but his offensive schemes have been genius.

Also I don't know personally how anyone who was around to watch slow-*** early 2000s basketball wouldn't be thankful to Mike and those Suns teams bringing offense back.

Only a matter of time before we initiate you blood. You got one foot in already might as well gon head and hop in
Wavy Cape long.
He could slide in and cover LAL with Utah and Denver and LAC and GSW and washington/wall no probs.
Put em' on the byke, wavycrocket wavycrocket

200.gif

Mvp
Best iso player ever
Goat sg
Goat PG
2nd best iso player ever
Best net rating
Best vsop
Yadda yadda yadda

Something aint adding up

giphy.gif

Surprisingly impressed that mike shot almost 40% from 3 on 3.5 attempts from 92-97

Never really looked into Mikes 3pt% during the later half of his career. That’s some good shooting on decent volume for that time period right there.

Coincides with the line moving in. Everybody ate them years

But what about his first 20 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom