• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone get thrown out at the Raps game
upload_2018-3-18_15-32-51.png

Derozan was pushing off on Corey Brewer over and over again in the 4th with no call, so the layup no call...oh well. But the refs were horrendous at the end. They are awful

Looks like the NBA's little "Respect the game" tour the refs are on are going just fine.

Say it out louder.

It just doesn't make sense. The idea that this

Preps players more for the NBA than...The NBA is insane :lol: honestly I feel like the NBA and the NCAA are in bed w/each other and the one and done rule is mutually beneficial in that it allows for guys to stay on rosters longer while guys have to go to school, and the NCAA gets to make billions of dollars off of these pro prospects in return.

While years of a young black man's career potential earnings get lost in all of it. But the model of the NCAA is crumbling and w/Silver reallyyyy wanting to establish the G-League this is his opening, and in 5 years the NCAA / NBA relationship will be totally different, I think.

I feel like Toronto will always get the short end of the stick when it comes to calls come playoff time. That will be their downfall in the finals :smh:

I meant in the nba. The answer is older black men.

Unless you think the nba set up that rule to keep the ncaa scam alive, which maybe David stern did. But hopefully developing a real minor league program will end that.
What if said prep player injures himself and is unable to recoup the money he stood to make if not for the one year requirement?

The idea that a prep player would have to in essence "work" for it, for free no less, for someone as corrupt as the NCAA definitely has connotations

I can't say that because another "older black man" gets that money that it's all fair and square. No, that money is lost by the prep player

What if said prep player injures himself and is unable to recoup the money he stood to make if not for the one year requirement?

The idea that a prep player would have to in essence "work" for it, for free no less, for someone as corrupt as the NCAA definitely has connotations

I can't say that because another "older black man" gets that money that it's all fair and square. No, that money is lost by the prep player

I 100% believe the NCAA system is racially based exploitation.

18 year olds should have better alternatives than the NCAA but it doesn’t necessarily have to be the big leagues.

Love to see a true minor league and more players doing the Brandon Jennings thing.

did anyone notice Josh Jackson's monster game last night? I feel like after his slow start, he really fell under the radar

Him, Payton and Booker been taking turns putting up crazy numbers but the Suns are so bad they don’t even show their highlights on ESPN unless Booker drops 40+ or some other star drops 40+ on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom