• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is football the other? I'm confused, are you saying skipping college? Because you can absolutely not go straight to the NFL lol.

Yeah football is the other. I never said you could go straight to the NFL from high school lol that's the point. You can do it in the MLB but not NBA and NFL.

Also for the record I think the NCAA will pay its players before it ever let's an alternative **** them up.

not a chance. They werent even down for letting players get a cut of their own likeness in College Hoops 2k. Game was bomb af too. Dammit O'Bannon :frown:

They aint allowing college to be a business for anyone other than themselves. Trust.

so y'all want to pay collegiate athletes even though they get free tuition, board, and meals? I remember back at UT athletes got the finest meals while the rest of us were paying to eat trash.

so y'all want to pay collegiate athletes even though they get free tuition, board, and meals? I remember back at UT athletes got the finest meals while the rest of us were paying to eat trash.

3BA44AA1-3061-4315-9405-80DED05C89C5.png

Pay the teachers. **** the student athletes. No one's tryna see a bunch of 18 year olds driving beamers wearing 18k cubans to class practice. Most these kids dont even pay their own cell phone bill.

Thunder Up:pimp:

all these damn 3's are keeping the raps in the game
Still got washed
Big time college coaches
Amen
Deandre Ayton lost $7M playing college basketball this year.
Criminal

You think Russ knows he needs to get 12 boards a game over the rest of the season to average a triple double?
Of course.

Need the Thunder to get that 3 seed I have no faith in Portland giving GS a series.
Toughest schedule to finish the year, but doable.

Thunder winning it all
Possible

OKC didn't really win that game off their own play, that game was horrible to watch down the stretch.
They went into Air Canada Center, and won. They deserved it. THe End.

Russ gotta win the MVP again right?

9.7 = 10 to me.
Harden would have won last year if 9.7= 10, would have given him a T.D.

Most Student Athletes have to steal just to eat, or they are eating trash. Most have some girl that pays for their food or they'd be on some "Walking out of Crest with some Crab Legs" steez. Eat the finest meals he says :rofl:
Dudes needs 7k calories per day and you talking about a Fine meal............stop

11ppg 6rpg 3bpg on 52/40/80 splits in only 22mpg for a 6’11, long and athletic teenager is not “trash” at all :lol:.

Jackson got the tools for real. Those are good numbers.
On topic, I was trying to think about prospects (frosh) in the past who didn't put up eye popping numbers in college but became elite pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom