Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden the Suns look really well set up for
the future especially if they hit in the lotto.

Gotta get a real coach though

Out of the three major sports, the only two that doesn't allow preps to pros are dominated by young black men. That's not a coincidence.

Is football the other? I'm confused, are you saying skipping college? Because you can absolutely not go straight to the NFL lol.

Him, Payton and Booker been taking turns putting up crazy numbers but the Suns are so bad they don’t even show their highlights on ESPN unless Booker drops 40+ or some other star drops 40+ on them

I've noticed.

If they retain Payton and draft someone like Bamba, they will be a very solid defensive team.

Also for the record I think the NCAA will pay its players before it ever let's an alternative **** them up.

Jaren Jackson is the most obvious bust waiting to happen. I do not understand why this dude is still regarded as a top 5 pick.

This feels like it was two years ago
187D1047-E0D6-4AA9-98DA-CC171FF5A722.jpeg

Dead *** folk

Jaren Jackson is the most obvious bust waiting to happen. I do not understand why this dude is still regarded as a top 5 pick.
All about his potential, that is: athleticism, potential to shoot with range and his shot blocking ability

On paper, he shouldn't be a bust but his scoring and rebound numbers won't wow you

All about his potential, that is: athleticism, potential to shoot with range and his shot blocking ability

On paper, he shouldn't be a bust but his scoring and rebound numbers won't wow you

“Won’t wow you” is being nice

His numbers have been straight trash

Also for the record I think the NCAA will pay its players before it ever let's an alternative **** them up.

You think those coaches are going to let a few hundred thousand slip out of their greasy hands to keep millions from going elsewhere? Yeah probably.

“Won’t wow you” is being nice

His numbers have been straight trash
His shooting numbers and shot blocking numbers have been excellent, also displays solid FT shooting

I'm just telling you why he's shot up the draft boards lol

Again, the hype is based off his potential which I guess is almost as scary as the "he's the most NBA ready" label

His shooting numbers and shot blocking numbers have been excellent, also displays solid FT shooting

I'm just telling you why he's shot up the draft boards lol

Again, the hype is based off his potential which I guess is almost as scary as the "he's the most NBA ready" label

Doesn't turn 19 until September, too

I have a clear cut top 5 with porter falling out at least until he looks right in workouts

Ayton, Luka, bamba, trae, bagley

I wouldn't be mad at all if I got stuck with jaren Jackson outside the top 5, starting at 6

Jackson, sexton, miles x2 and sga are toss ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom