• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically the equivalent of having little leaguers not throw breaking balls, because their anatomy isn't ready for it. Which I can get on board with.

Bringing in the line like hardens beard hardens beard said seems like a viable solution though.

Then bring the line in instead of removing it.

All this is going to do is promote not shooting at all.

It seems like they are taking one extreme to remove another (40ft shots). Moving the line closer makes the most sense. 3 pointers are now a fundamental part of the game.

powbrfhgk2gzbvus4o9z.jpg

Kids copying Curry isn't a problem. A good coach cuts that out. The problem is coaches encouraging the whole team to bomb away from 3, not take mid range shots, not post up, etc. Kids should be developing all skills at that age.

Thing with Zo, is that he's just so far away, man. That LakerFilmRoom clip was well done, I'm just not as optimistic that those things that he's missing he'll ever become "good enough"at. If he makes that kind of improvement, I'll consider it miraculous.

You can't just have no wiggle at all your entire life then all of a sudden obtain breakdown wiggle in a summer or two and that wiggle be good enough to be effective in the NBA with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom