Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

tumblr_owbb1yP2RZ1vnq1cro2_500.gif

Last edited:
My opinion is it’s part of the tank/ devaluing Noel for turning down the contract.

Maybe you re sign Noel and land doncic. Or you draft a younger healthier big on a cheaper contract
I get the tank thing for sure.

Unless they are willing to give him big money, which wouldn't make sense, why would Noel ever re-sign with them? They don't have his bird rights either.

I get the tank thing for sure.

Unless they are willing to give him big money, which wouldn't make sense, why would Noel ever re-sign with them? They don't have his bird rights either.

I was thinking the same thing. why would Noel ever agree to sign with them after the way he was treated this year? If the Bulls land someone Doncic, Trae or some non-big, then they should make a run for Noel if they are going to trade Lopez. Or maybe the Knicks to play alongside Porzingus.

Have we ever gotten any insight into the Nerlens Noel situation? It seems like he's pretty productive when Carlisle actually plays him.
Ever since that report came out of him destroying that Rental Home, his career has been in the same place he left that unflushed feces, in the toilet.
"Clogged toilets filled with cotton balls and feces"
-Landlord

what am i seeing here? this a charity game? 1st come, 1st served seating?

Protest around arena doors before game time. People weren’t able to enter the arena and were told to go home. Everyone who was already inside and sitting in the upper level were told to move down and sit whereever

Think they got free food and drinks too

Protest around arena doors before game time. People weren’t able to enter the arena and were told to go home. Everyone who was already inside and sitting in the upper level were told to move down and sit whereever

Think they got free food and drinks too

i wonder why around the arena? why not around the police station? what'd the players and fans do wrong to not be allowed to attend the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom