• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta be one of the few that’s just mildy impressed by what Bron is doing in his “15th season”. It’s impressive for sure given his minutes, games etc....but He’s been way too bad defensively for me to fall for it. Everybody is blown away with this “15th season” talk that he’s CLEARLY pushed. Clear regression in his game. That switch won’t turn back on.

Im Probably more impressed with what Cp3 is doing considering his height, injuries and the fact he’s the same age as Bron yet still elite on both sides but of the ball.

That ***** really been feeling himself after beating the Nets, Hawks, Suns and Magic :lol:.
Stop it .. Cavs are the clear favorites to win it a this year. No excuses ... he got the help everyone wanted. . Everyone is healthy ... he is self proclaim best player and now MVP ... they can't lose .

Please start with PG defense

"I'm Coach erupt and I'm here to tell you why Stephen Curry is an elite defender, contrary to the narrative"

:rofl: lowkey maybe I'll just do parody "coach" videos.

The steph elite defender ******** actually came from Coach Nick. He was showing Curry getting blown by but appreciating the effort or somethig ridiculous :lol: :smh:

:rofl: lowkey maybe I'll just do parody "coach" videos.

The steph elite defender bull**** actually came from Coach Nick. He was showing Curry getting blown by but appreciating the effort or somethig ridiculous :lol: :smh:
Kind of like Brons stands see how Brons loses but are blown away by the effort he put? >D

While Looking up some Footage, I came Across this... I think this thread is REALLY underestimating the level of GS Defense Come playoff time. They ain't exactly gonna be befuddled by James Harden Pick & Rolls

Can we finally put to rest the whole 'Bron can take any team to the playoffs/finals' though? Bruh had 2 full cleveland rosters traded at the deadline in his career of players that..werent working. This looks 07 look like even more of an anomaly and just getting lucky.

all probs deserving....but i feel like....james needs this to help his image. everybody else nominated is clean cut and likeable by the general public. James is about the least rebellious rebel ever lol. They treat son like he's james dean or some **** lol.

We rewarding dudes for putting strippers through college? Hmmm...

Nah y’all act like lil jealous *****es. *****s was in here complaining about him posting about himself on his social media lmao that’s weird as hell. If he does something corny I’ll say its corny. Stop trying to push a narrative that I defend everything he does because it isn’t true.
I’m almost 10000% sure *****s like freeze have more posts about LeBron than me.

The first post was that it was corny. You came in here talking about if Dame did it, it wouldn't be an issue. Dame has. He got fried. Now explain to me how tf that's hating from us and you're NOT defending him? I'll wait

Just realizing how disrespectful it is for Vegas and ESPN and FOX etc to not have GSW as the favorites if Steph is out.

I mean, that team without KD was the fav.
Now they have KD and no Steph and them boys getting looked over.......the disrespect:nerd:

Nah y’all act like lil jealous *****es. *****s was in here complaining about him posting about himself on his social media lmao that’s weird as hell. If he does something corny I’ll say its corny. Stop trying to push a narrative that I defend everything he does because it isn’t true.
I’m almost 10000% sure *****s like freeze have more posts about LeBron than me.

Yea...but i'm roasting him though, not fondling his beans. It's in the rules you can make as many posts as you want if you're roasting and taking shots. There's a limit if you're gassing.

Everybody knows this b. Get familiar.

IMG_20180211_185000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom