• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_20180211_185000.jpg

League is ******

It's horrible. I don't understand who thinks this is a good idea.

With me it's like...

I want to hear Kevin Harlan call NBA games because he's great at it.

I don't want to watch Kevin Harlan play in the NBA because he wouldn't be good at it. So why then, would I want to hear retired NBA player x to commentate? I want to hear a professional.

The point is, is that there are professional commentators. You can't (Well shouldn't be able to) just go in the booth and start commentating because you've played. It's a real job for professionals.

So what your saying is, that Cavs team is as good offensively as the Rockets?

I don't See anything posted that would suggest that (Although Offensively that Cavs team was VERY Good, to put that in Perspective their offensive rating was 120.3 During The Playoffs, Hou is at 116.50 for the season).

I Did that moreso to show How GS deals with Isos & team defense againt elite one on one players. Dudes weren't sitting there just letting Lebron Switch To Curry at will, They were helping at the right times, Draymond Green & KD were Monstrous on the Defensive End. This Theory that HOU is just gonna continue to get switches on Curry & cook him is flawed as hell. That was just one game & in that clip you see them being able to attack The Ball handler early & disrupt plays. Golden state Defense Attacks Offenses at times & is amazing from a team standpoint.

Isos & Pick & Rolls, with little post ups just doesn't seem like the best strategy against them.

I don't See anything posted that would suggest that (Although Offensively that Cavs team was VERY Good, to put that in Perspective their offensive rating was 120.3, Hou is at 116.50).

I Did that moreso to show How GS deals with Isos & team defense againt elite one on one players. Dudes weren't sitting there just letting Lebron Switch To Curry at will, They were helping at the right times, Draymond Green & KD were Monstrous on the Defensive End. This Theory that HOU is just gonna continue to get switches on Curry & cook him is flawed as hell. That was just one game & in that clip you see them being able to attack The Ball handler early & disrupt plays. Golden state Defense Attacks Offenses at times & is amazing from a team standpoint.

Isos & Pick & Rolls, with little post ups just doesn't seem like the best strategy against them.

Stopped reading at Cavs offensive rating was 120.3

You comparing a 12 game sample size to 71 is intellectually dishonest and you’re better than that.

Stopped reading at Cavs offensive rating was 120.3

You comparing a 12 game sample size to 71 is intellectually dishonest and you’re better than that.

Fam WTH are you talking about, I started the comment saying that The Cavs Offense wasn't Better than Hou. I Posted the Playoff numbers to show just how good The Cavs Offense Was playing Coming Into GS. Yet GS still had answers for what they were doing.

GS is MUCH more well equipped to either Switch Or Hedge, than any other team in the League.

Giannis said he can go the entire length of the court in 6 feet. Said he can go from half court to the rim in 2.

How? Freak got 16' full strides?!?!?!

Didn't Know Bron was playing tonight based off the thread, looked at the score & statline & realized why.

You really have the most selective reading I’ve ever seen. :lol:

Johnson got lebby shook

Lebron straight up phoning it in tonight. You can see his lack of hustle all over the court.

Son didn't come to play at all tonight :lol::smh:

Wade took Bron to King Of Diamonds last night or something.

Since he left Miami it seems he’s been throwing stinker games against them more often than not.

*a bunch of people talking about LeBron having a bad game*

“Why is no one talking about LeBron having a bad game?!?!”

Also, that was his first subpar game in over a month. You were dying to get that pent up frustration out. :lol:

"I would vote for me," James told The Associated Press. "The body of work, how I'm doing it, what's been happening with our team all year long, how we've got so many injuries and things of that nature, guys in and out, to be able to still keep this thing afloat, I definitely would vote me."

Cavs favorite to win it all ....

Don't disappoint Lebron
Cavs favorite to win it all? huh?

Yeah I think i remember seeing footage of him taking 2 steps form half court to a dunk on a fast break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom