• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What he’s saying isn’t false though. And you know that.

And yet the Rockets had an offensive rating of 119, 116 and 123 when they faced the Warriors this year.

In contrast when the Cavs played the Warriors in the regular season last year they had a offensive rating of 109 and 87. So yeah it was no surprise the Warriors were able to slow them down, they proved it in the regular season.

You really have the most selective reading I’ve ever seen. :lol:

*a bunch of people talking about LeBron having a bad game*

“Why is no one talking about LeBron having a bad game?!?!”

Also, that was his first subpar game in over a month. You were dying to get that pent up frustration out. :lol:
@jsindaa this is an example of what I’m talking about

You really have the most selective reading I’ve ever seen. :lol:

*a bunch of people talking about LeBron having a bad game*

“Why is no one talking about LeBron having a bad game?!?!”

Also, that was his first subpar game in over a month. You were dying to get that pent up frustration out. :lol:

Ty be trippin when it comes to Lebron :lol:

I said it when I was defending Lonzo from those criticizing his defensive potential, that point guard defense is the least important position so though it's been a revelation I won't beat that drum

Reactions: God
And yet the Rockets had an offensive rating of 119, 116 and 123 when they faced the Warriors this year.

In contrast when the Cavs played the Warriors in the regular season last year they had a offensive rating of 109 and 87. So yeah it was no surprise the Warriors were able to slow them down, they proved it in the regular season.

Seems like the warriors have no answer for the rockets offense if I'm reading this correctly

Seems like the warriors have no answer for the rockets offense if I'm reading this correctly

CB3112D3-449F-4194-ADED-0DFC0D12A889.png

More mad than Kobe fans that Steph is ahead of him?

Yes.

Shaq HAS to be on there. AI and Kobe should be higher than Larry Bird. I don't remember any dudes wanting to play like Larry Bird. AI had kids copying his every move, his hair, his tats.

Mike
Wilt
Lebron
Magic
Shaq
AI
Kareem
Dr J
Steph
Kobe

I would put KG and Dirk in there too.

:lol: @ McHale calling TT a dinosaur in the league for not having a mid range jumper during last night's broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom