Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just want an award for his farewell short film ... Lol

I don't even like Kobe like that but whatever .. I was at peace when I was avoiding this thread ....

I just came in here to again prove why LeBron will win it all this year ....
I meant as far as the NBA nobody care about that weird short film...

I feel like LeBron's influence starts with what he had done at 18 years old with how we perceived him as a prospect and how we perceive future prospects.

KD will tell you his favorite player is dirk. Look at Porzingis primary comparison. Look at how many euros were vaulted into existence due to Dirk (bargnani, radmanovic.) look at how Kobe, KD, and every other NBA player that kicks his leg up on the fadeaway.

So Dirk is 'popular too among players?

Karl Anthony Towns has shot 257 threes.....
You’re right. But is that a product of Dirk or moreso the direction the entire league is going? Also...
Couldn’t I say KG was just as influential to today’s bigs too? I don’t think one move (second most unstoppable move ever) makes Dirk more impactful/influential than Kobe.

KD will tell you his favorite player is dirk. Look at Porzingis primary comparison. Look at how many euros were vaulted into existence due to Dirk (bargnani, radmanovic.) look at how Kobe, KD, and every other NBA player that kicks his leg up on the fadeaway.

which KD? dude has multiple personalities and personas :lol:
waits for him to get a dirk tattoo when he is in dallas

They took it down. But.... The internet is forever
download_20180328_142516.jpg

What do they mean by game changers? If they mean influential then iverson should be on there imo.

You’re right. But is that a product of Dirk or moreso the direction the entire league is going? Also...
Couldn’t I say KG was just as influential to today’s bigs too? I don’t think one move (second most unstoppable move ever) makes Dirk more impactful/influential than Kobe.

In terms of floor spacing and KAT shooting 3s, that’s 100% due to dirk. KG shot over 100 3s once in his career, dirk shot less than 100 once.

Like dirk couldn’t be guarded by 4s and 5s because he brought your big out of the paint. He messed the game up

Free agency and Caps did that .... be took advantage of what was given to include the fact that he wanted to join up with all stars to win. I mean ... you guys said the big three was started in Celtics .. so no.
That was via trade... And the salary cap existed before LeBron.

LeBron James was the best player in the league at the time also.

You got it though. LeBron hasn't impacted the way star players move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom