• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minny essentially banked on Wiggins being a legit all-star talent that can complement KAT and Butler to be a potential contender. Traded 2 young prospects on rookie deals as well as the 7th pick in a loaded draft. Jimmy only under contract for one more year. You think this is going to end well?
Wiggins being trash doesn’t mean the Bulls finessed us.
If we had LaVine, Lauri, and Dunn, we would definitely not be a playoff team right now.

This is all irrelevant because you’re conveniently forgetting we were the 3rd seed before Jimmy went down :lol:.

3rd seed what 3 months ago? The Knicks were 3rd seed 3 months ago. Two games separate 3rd and 9th. I dont get what you're tryna say.

If we had LaVine, Lauri, and Dunn, we would definitely not be a playoff team right now.

Ofcourse not. But you would've had assets, really good young players, and alot more flexibility to be better in the future. You're not even a playoff team now.

I remember when I was saying trade Wiggins while his value is sky high a year or two ago and everyone came at my neck :smh:

The whole Wolves situation last year is eerily similar to what the Lakers got going on right now.

Whole page of Draymond slander and I missed out on it

frustrated.gif

Wolves pushed their chips in and mortgaged their future to build a “contender” out of Jimmy Butler and two 22 year olds.

LaVine, Lauri and Dunn certainly sets you up for a better future, along with Wiggins and KAT, than Jimmy for what could only end up being 2 seasons.
This is assuming:
LaVine was gonna not only return back to his previous form but be even better
Dunn was gonna figure it out after being horrible as a 22/23 year old rookie
And Lauri would be who he is now after the many questions surrounding him pre-draft.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I definitely see why the deal is made. This is more about Wiggins sucking than the trade Thibs made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom