• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was completely washed :lol:

Although I’m not sure if he looks like this on any other team except maybe GSW

I swear. Thought he was on his way out the league soon. I used to pick him in fan duel earlier in the season....and he played 30mins and had 3pts & 2rbs :lol:.

What’s been most impressive about him is how good he’s been on the boards and drawing charges.

He looks like he's had a full camp and played the whole season

It makes no sense
Even tho he was “out” he was still practing with the team lol I knew it’ll take a few games to get the conditioning down but his skill set wasn’t gonna fade due to him not sbooting

Would the Sixers trade Fultz for the Cavs pick + another asset? Hard to imagine both him and Simmons sharing the floor in big minutes anytime soon.

I'd imagine adding Trea Young and Mikal would be :pimp:

Even tho he was “out” he was still practing with the team lol I knew it’ll take a few games to get the conditioning down but his skill set wasn’t gonna fade due to him not sbooting
He was running full practices with them the whole season? I didn't think he was

He was running full practices with them the whole season? I didn't think he was
He had went to Kentucky for rehab or whatever back in December and his “return to play” program started in January where he was practicing with the team regularly since then. That’s where the broken jumper videos were popping up.

Simmons was saying in February that Fultz was the hardest ***** to guard in practice

He had went to Kentucky for rehab or whatever back in December and his “return to play” program started in January where he was practicing with the team regularly since then. That’s where the broken jumper videos were popping up.

Simmons was saying in February that Fultz was the hardest ***** to guard in practice
Oh nice, I thought he was just practicing on his own not even full contact. It's no wonder he looks like he hasn't missed any of the season

Still impressive regardless

Would the Sixers trade Fultz for the Cavs pick + another asset? Hard to imagine both him and Simmons sharing the floor in big minutes anytime soon.

Yea no lol

We have the Lakers pick which currently sits at 10. No need to help the Cavs as we’re taking lebron from them lol

Fultz and Simmons will share the floor really well next season as long as they retain JJ or replace him with an exceptional shooter

Fultz
JJ
Cov
Simmons
Embiid

That's not hard to imagine imo

You don't trade the #1 pick after 1 year, especially since he's looked really good since returning

The exact lineup they have now though.

Surprised Brett hasn't experimented with that in game more often. They've shared what 3 minutes together in the past 10 games?

Especially in close games in the playoffs. Gotta have both of them out there.

The exact lineup they have now though.

Surprised Brett hasn't experimented with that in game more often. They've shared what 3 minutes together in the past 10 games?
? What do you mean the exact lineup they have now

Yes, that's not a bad lineup, why would you want to tinker with that?

Yes, that's not a bad lineup, why would you want to tinker with that?

So if that's not a bad lineup, they envision Fultz as a backup PG then. There hasnt been a time when he finished a game yet is all i'm saying. Alot of it has to do with the Sixers not being in close games recently, but once the playoffs start I wonder if he's gonna be out there with Simmons during crunch time.

My guess is no.

So if that's not a bad lineup, they envision Fultz as a backup PG then. There hasnt been a time when he finished a game yet is all i'm saying. Alot of it has to do with the Sixers not being in close games recently, but once the playoffs start I wonder if he's gonna be out there with Simmons during crunch time.
Why do they envision Fultz as a backup point guard, I'm not following

He hasn't finished a game because he just returned after missing the whole season. He might not even finish games in the playoffs, wouldn't worry one way or the other

After he gets a full camp in the summer and pre season, I don't expect him to be a bench player. He and Simmons can be on the floor together just fine

Overarching point being being you’re still scratching and clawing, still might not make it, out in 4-5 games if you do, and gave up 3 high lotto picks in the process.

Silliness
Because Jimmy got hurt... why do y’all conveniently leave this out lol

Warriors 16-13 w/o Curry this year

jbhmmm.png

After he gets a full camp in the summer and pre season, I don't expect him to be a bench player. He and Simmons can be on the floor together just fine

I hope so. That's the only way they'll maximize his and their potential with this current team. Surround Fultz and Simmons with 2 way players who can shoot = recipe to success in Philly.

Because Jimmy got hurt... why do y’all conveniently leave this out lol
He got hurt at the all-star break. They were tied with OKC & Portland in the loss column, 1 loss ahead of Boogie & AD, and 3 losses out of being the 8th seed.

Scratching & clawing still applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom