• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. That's the only way they'll maximize his and their potential with this current team. Surround Fultz and Simmons with 2 way players who can shoot = recipe to success in Philly.
Yeah for sure, Simmons will require at least 2 above league average 3 point shooters for the next 2-3 seasons at least

Fultz is still a question mark from 3 but if JJ and Cov are there it can work, with Embiid included of course

I hope so. That's the only way they'll maximize his and their potential with this current team. Surround Fultz and Simmons with 2 way players who can shoot = recipe to success in Philly.
Embiid 2 way player
Cov 3 and D so close enough

I heard Bron can be a 2 way player. PG and Kawhi too lol

Eh it depends what you do in free agency. For example if you get a Paul George or lebron, well Fultz is Gonna be a bench player. Ex S5 of
-Simmons
-PG/lebron
- redick
-Saric
-Embiid
You aren't going to need another slasher/ball handler on the court and is rather have JJs 3 point capabilities.

Carlisle praising Simmons, explaining how he puts so much pressure on the defense even without a jumper

Stop putting these low ceilings on him

I'm tired of it, I've had it

You don't put ceilings or caps on Simmons, Jokic or KAT because they don't do the traditional things that the positions usually call for

Recognize the obvious talent in front of you

84CC927E-DE6C-4C1C-980C-D72D86E6DCA9.png

D83FEA14-4801-45DA-B04A-36C4F8A38AA0.jpeg

50 wins :pimp:

Carlisle praising Simmons, explaining how he puts so much pressure on the defense even without a jumper

Stop putting these low ceilings on him

I'm tired of it, I've had it

You don't put ceilings or caps on Simmons, Jokic or KAT because they don't do the traditional things that the positions usually call for

Recognize the obvious talent in front of you
Jokic has a low ceiling because of his defensive ineptitude lol

Jokic has a low ceiling because of his defensive ineptitude lol
Yes I know this however he shouldn't have a low ceiling because of his other strengths. He doesn't have a low ceiling man lol

It's like you guys would rather have a rim protector who is average at everything else

Stop slandering these unique and exceptional talents because they aren't traditional

Yes I know this however he shouldn't have a low ceiling because of his other strengths. He doesn't have a low ceiling man lol

It's like you guys would rather have a rim protector who is average at everything else

Stop slandering these unique and exceptional talents because they aren't traditional
I’m slandering him because he doesn’t try at all. He can be good on defense but legit doesn’t try

Same w KAT half the time. They have a high ceiling but it’s they can’t reach it until the defense gets consistent

It’s more annoying with KAT because he can be the best player in the league if he tries

I’m slandering him because he doesn’t try at all. He can be good on defense but legit doesn’t try

Same w KAT half the time. They have a high ceiling but it’s they can’t reach it until the defense gets consistent

It’s more annoying with KAT because he can be the best player in the league if he tries
As long as you acknowledge they have a high ceiling we have nothing to debate lol

Of course they have their weaknesses, you can feel free to point them out however at the same time their ceilings are sky high due to their strengths

When the last time the 6ers made the playoffs? When AI was there?

They were the 8th seed and beat the 1st seeded Drose Bulls(Rose tore his acl in the series)

Then they went to the second round and went to 7 games with the big 3 Boston. They were going to win game 7 until Rondo went god mode

Funny how some of y’all were saying the Warriors wouldn’t miss a beat without Curry when he missed 3 games in the 2016 season and the first 2 games against the blazers that year :lol:.

Now y’all see why that ***** is the best and most valuable player in the league.....
KD needs moar halp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom