• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 0pt performance in college where Loyala guarded Steph with 2 people....and Davidson still won by 30 is a microcosm of some of what we essentially see today. Especially the 2015 Finals against Clev that opened up everything for Iggy.

I forgot about this hahahahahah

Some wild ****

Idk how y’all can push this “KD is the best player” narrative but then also say the Warriors are good because of Curry and don’t really need KD... lol
Do Blog Boyz believe this or Barbershop Boyz?

I know there's quite a few folks who believe this to be true, maybe folks from both camps

They were the 8th seed and beat the 1st seeded Drose Bulls(Rose tore his acl in the series)

Then they went to the second round and went to 7 games with the big 3 Boston. They were going to win game 7 until Rondo went god mode

Man I miss prime Rondo, he was so much fun to watch.

Idk how y’all can push this “KD is the best player” narrative but then also say the Warriors are good because of Curry and don’t really need KD... lol

Because two things can be true :lol:. It’s true that the Warriors won a ring, 73 games and almost another without KD. That happened. That’s fact.

It’s also true that KD has been the 2nd best player in the league since like 2012...and at worst..he’s the 2nd best player in the league right now.

The warriors don’t Need KD. That’s why it hurts so much when him and Steph are on the court together. There is nothing you can do :lol:.

JJ reddick still being this good is crazy :lol:. He’s had a hell of a career man. Yae Yae. The Harden Stopper.

He’s the only guy that knows how to guard Harden without fouling him :lol:.

Fam I thought he would take a real dip this year w/o CP (Didn't know Simmons was going to be this good as a PG, but still) and instead he's still at 17 a game and 42% on 3's and a difference maker for sure. Philly may have to shell out some real cash this summer to keep him.

Because two things can be true :lol:. It’s true that the Warriors won a ring, 73 games and almost another without KD. That happened. That’s fact.

It’s also true that KD has been the 2nd best player in the league since like 2012...and at worst..he’s the 2nd best player in the league right now.

The warriors don’t Need KD. That’s why it hurts so much when him and Steph are on the court together. There is nothing you can do :lol:.
Nah it doesn’t work like that. You can’t say Curry is better than KD and has accomplished more than KD as a #1 but then say KD is better. Literally doesn’t make sense.

Fam I thought he would take a real dip this year w/o CP (Didn't know Simmons was going to be this good as a PG, but still) and instead he's still at 17 a game and 42% on 3's and a difference maker for sure. Philly may have to shell out some real cash this summer to keep him.

Man....Bron, Cp3 and Reddick still playing at elite levels (respective to their roles) is insane :lol:. These ****** started high school in ‘98 & ‘99.

Last edited:
Speaking of the topic at hand of Philly, I forgot something....

This man @buc em has been copping indecent exposure charges for the past few weeks and quite frankly since Opening Day so if the Sixers get bounced early, I don’t want you copping any pleas.

Injuries aren’t even an excuse because that is one of the top reasons we were dubious so if it ends up being your Achilles heel kanyeshrug.gif. We tried to told you. Having said that, I hope you get the 3-seed because I think that legitimizes an ECF run.

BTW - did you go to the Eagles or Nova parade? I missed both his year but Broad St/after the Super Bowl was lit. Cars parked in the middle of the street just blasting Meek and wildin’ out. It’s what I imagine the playoff thread looking like every year tbh.

I went to the 2016 Nova Parade/bars that afternoon. It was a bunch of fratty white dudes in hoodies, backwards hats and polos and sorority yambs who, along with their parents, likely voted for Trump. Matter of fact, after typing the description, I realized I probably met you that day :lol:

racist reddick has been useless in the playoffs tho. his percentages tank a lot relative to his regular season. guys that rely on screens to get their shots are notorious for this because teams start to fight through them and close out.

we'll see how he does in the playoffs.

Luckily for Philly the market is trending to be dry, so they might be able to do another 1 year for JJ? Possibly 2 year deal

I think this depends on Lebby/PG coming through, right? Could you imagine Klay on this team, especially if they get one of those guys :wow: :wow:

racist reddick has been useless in the playoffs tho. his percentages tank a lot relative to his regular season. guys that rely on screens to get their shots are notorious for this because teams start to fight through them and close out.

we'll see how he does in the playoffs.
Good point, Simmons needs him more than ever once defenses can really lock in in the playoffs

Racist Reddick gonna need to earn his bag

Do people really not grasp the concept that Lebron can individually be better than Curry, but Curry’s style of play works better for the TEAM because of their offensive style/supporting cast?

That's a really basic concept.
Fixed

In regards to the KD vs Steph debate, KD is more talented but Steph is more skilled.
Imo, KD is the better player when you factor in his abilities, height and athleticism but you can argue that Steph is better pound for pound.
KD is an athletic 7 footer and is blessed with the skills of a guard.
Steph maybe the better fit for the GS but give me the snake any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom