• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#50 :pimp:

Sixers aren’t making the playoffs

The Sixers overachieved most of their fans expectations by like eight to ten games. It is somewhat revisionist history to act like y’all knew #50 was coming. I’m not saying you shouldn’t embrace it but not even the Resident Nudist could have predicted this

The Sixers overachieved most of their fans expectations by like eight to ten games. It is somewhat revisionist history to act like y’all knew #50 was coming. I’m not saying you shouldn’t embrace it but not even the Resident Nudist could have predicted this

I never predicted 50 but all the “no chance at playoff” BS was a bunch of dumb ****

Steph and KD are 1a & 1b to me. I lean more Steph these days....but I won’t be mad if you argued KD is better.

Speaking of the topic at hand of Philly, I forgot something....

This man buc em buc em has been copping indecent exposure charges for the past few weeks and quite frankly since Opening Day so if the Sixers get bounced early, I don’t want you copping any pleas.

Injuries aren’t even an excuse because that is one of the top reasons we were dubious so if it ends up being your Achilles heel kanyeshrug.gif. We tried to told you. Having said that, I hope you get the 3-seed because I think that legitimizes an ECF run.

BTW - did you go to the Eagles or Nova parade? I missed both his year but Broad St/after the Super Bowl was lit. Cars parked in the middle of the street just blasting Meek and wildin’ out. It’s what I imagine the playoff thread looking like every year tbh.

I went to the 2016 Nova Parade/bars that afternoon. It was a bunch of fratty white dudes in hoodies, backwards hats and polos and sorority yambs who, along with their parents, likely voted for Trump. Matter of fact, after typing the description, I realized I probably met you that day :lol:

You dudes keep moving the goal posts when none of you even thought they’d win 40 games

I live in North Carolina now so I definitely wasn’t there for any parades

Lebron > Steph > KD

Not sure why we’re beating around the bush with it. What does KD have that Steph doesn’t have? Don’t come in with that Finals MVP bull neither cause KD had to come to Steph’s team in order to see a finals again. Scoring champ don’t mean anything either, ask Melo.

Lebron > Steph > KD

Not sure why we’re beating around the bush with it. What does KD have that Steph doesn’t have? Don’t come in with that Finals MVP bull neither cause KD had to come to Steph’s team in order to see a finals again. Scoring champ don’t mean anything either, ask Melo.

KD plays defense. KD is better than Steph but for what the Warriors do Steph is more valuable.

When is he due an extension? Sabonis came in and took work off his block
They discuss in the offseason but he’s not officially expired until after next year. Sabonis ain’t letting up either :lol: Gonna keep stealing money from Myles next week in front of everyone if homie don’t show a pulse

It’s crazy how good he’s been outside of that comical OKC situation

KD plays defense. KD is better than Steph but for what the Warriors do Steph is more valuable.

KD doesn’t play elite defense for it to be a forgone conclusion hat he’s better than Steph. At this point people are just stuck on physical attributes and years in the league. I’m picking Steph on my team over KD all 7 days of the week.

Catching up on the thread from over the weekend, and lol at Kuzma scoring 2 points on 1-6 shooting right after the latest “clearly” post. NT jinx is undefeated.

It will never not be strange to pretend a guy averaging 16 a game is such a clearly better scorer than a guy averaging 14 on better efficiency. It’s splitting hairs. There’s nothing clear about it and hasn’t been all season.

KD doesn’t play elite defense for it to be a forgone conclusion hat he’s better than Steph. At this point people are just stuck on physical attributes and years in the league. I’m picking Steph on my team over KD all 7 days of the week.
I won't say KD plays elite defense but he definitely plays above average defense when he needs to.
He did a pretty good job slowing down LBJ in the finals last year.

F187FAB4-83E4-49A9-947B-ED5ACFBFD376.jpeg

50 :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom