• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I think that curry is better then Durant I still understand How some people view Durant as a better player.

Similar to lebron, Durant has more transferable skills. You can drop Durant on any team in the league and he'll play at an extremely high levelin inthe eyes of some people Curry doesn't have it seem ability.

Those people view Curry as being the perfect engine for a Warriors team with the perfect supporting cast and system but not as good overall.

You could drop Durant and Curry on any team in the league with any coach and they'd be instant contenders, can the be said for Curry? I think yes but some disagree.

I won't say KD plays elite defense but he definitely plays above average defense when he needs to.
He did a pretty good job slowing down LBJ in the finals last year.

His length and wing span contribute more than his defensive effort. He did a good job in last year’s finals on Lebron because of that and the mostly because Lebron was beyond gassed. He was averaging something like 42 minutes that series and of course averaged a triple double.

Even though I think that curry is better then Durant I still understand How some people view Durant as a better player.

Similar to lebron, Durant has more transferable skills. You can drop Durant on any team in the league and he'll play at an extremely high levelin inthe eyes of some people Curry doesn't have it seem ability.

Those people view Curry as being the perfect engine for a Warriors team with the perfect supporting cast and system but not as good overall.

You could drop Durant and Curry on any team in the league with any coach and they'd be instant contenders, can the be said for Curry? I think yes but some disagree.

It’s all physical attributes that people are stuck on. I’m inclined to say that Curry could be on any team and take said team further than a Durant led team. But because you can’t teach height and Durant has been in the league longer people are gravitating toward Durant. 2 MVP’s while playing in the same conference as Durant, we won’t even bring up the fact that one was unanimous and a ring before KD is hard to dispute. The mantle was passed officially in the 2016 WCF and if that wasn’t enough the fact that KD went to go play with him solidified it. Steph made playing with Klay and Draymond look more attractive than playing with Russ and Steven Adams.

Catching up on the thread from over the weekend, and lol at Kuzma scoring 2 points on 1-6 shooting right after the latest “clearly” post. NT jinx is undefeated.

It will never not be strange to pretend a guy averaging 16 a game is such a clearly better scorer than a guy averaging 14 on better efficiency. It’s splitting hairs. There’s nothing clear about it and hasn’t been all season.

What are Tatum's top 5 scoring games? What are kuzma's?

5 out of 82... why?

Is Jamal Crawford an all-time great scorer?

Umm..yea. It's the only reason he's still in the league.

I honestly don't even know the answer to my own question but I'm guessing kuz is over tate the way you started twerking :lol:

damn the final 3 seeds in the East is a toss up. Can't even tell who's got the best chance at the 7th seed at the moment, especially with each teams schedule.

Seems like the Bucks could potentially beat the Sixers for the 6th seed while knocking them out of the 3rd seed. Beating them to play the Cavs 1st round would be the worst win ever.

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 5.42.25 PM.png

https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...edia-days-begin.663423/page-226#post-28346650

Fultz definitely had some growing pains though lol

It’s all physical attributes that people are stuck on. I’m inclined to say that Curry could be on any team and take said team further than a Durant led team. But because you can’t teach height and Durant has been in the league longer people are gravitating toward Durant. 2 MVP’s while playing in the same conference as Durant, we won’t even bring up the fact that one was unanimous and a ring before KD is hard to dispute. The mantle was passed officially in the 2016 WCF and if that wasn’t enough the fact that KD went to go play with him solidified it. Steph made playing with Klay and Draymond look more attractive than playing with Russ and Steven Adams.

I think Durant and Steph is close enough that i'd lean towards attributes and preference of a SF over a PG holding slightly more weight over Steph. As great as Steph is it's why I can't put him over LeBron or KD to start a team. The fact that a point guard is at #3 in the league (imo) still says alot about Steph, again imo.

5 out of 82... why?

Is Jamal Crawford an all-time great scorer?
dawg...I swear i'm from the future. just got the craziest deja-vu

Edit.

oh ****...i knew i was gonna type that.

Edit 2.

****...I been said all this.

Bucks last two v Magic and Sixers

Heat last two v OKC and Raptors

Wiz last two v Celtics and Magic

Whos gets that lucky #7 seed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back