Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG1138582295.jpg

Still.

I posted that a while ago & it still holds true :lol:

...And how he gives up after his man gets by him, and how he doesn't get back if he doesn't get the foul call on the drive, and...

*Whispers*, Bradley Beal is the best player on the Wizards.

lol how'd they do without Wall with Beal leading the way, he's been trash lately too. They both got the same flaws, they dribble the air out the ball and completely fold in crunch time. Only difference is Beal has a better jumper and Wall is a better passer. The Wizards issues are way deeper than just Wall and Beal but if you only watch their nationally televised games you wouldn't see that. Their roster is flawed, has been for years. Several players on their team don't fit today's style NBA

The Wall defense thing is spot on though. Whole team really. Especially Otto Porter, there isn't a guy in the league who can't blow by him. He can't guard anyone, he has the hips of my grandma

Man I’m watching the Jordan Brand Classic right now and this dude Bazely that was committed to Cuse and decommitted to go play in the G-League is nowhere NEAR ready to play with or against grown men :lol: he’s gonna set that movement back at least a few years

Wizards losses since Wall came back in games he’s played:
At Cleveland
At Houston
And they beat Charlotte
What is Mamba’s point?
If anything this disproves the theory that the Wizards are better without him when you consider they lost to the Hawks and Bulls.

Man I’m watching the Jordan Brand Classic right now and this dude Bazely that was committed to Cuse and decommitted to go play in the G-League is nowhere NEAR ready to play with or against grown men :lol: he’s gonna set that movement back at least a few years
i LITERALLY just said the same thing. dude is a tall child. food. he'll be a bbq chicken tender.

Duhh.

He's choosing to develop in the DEVELOPMENTAL league as opposed to the NCAA.

i LITERALLY just said the same thing. dude is a tall child. food. he'll be a bbq chicken tender.

Exactly. If it was Zion, RJ, Reddish, Nasir Little or Bol Bol then sure, try it out. But this kid? He’s going to look AWFUL against grown men. Like he literally might be less ready than any of these kids that played in the Jordan Brand Classic and I’m not even sure he’d be very good at Cuse next year let alone be ready to battle against a bunch of grown men that were all some of the best players in college basketball.

And for those of you talkin about “uhhh duhhh he’s there to develop”....if this kid is some trash then he might not even be there long enough to develop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom