• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 is a better defender than Bev and a better 3 point shooter.

Replacing Sam Dekker and Lou Williams for PJ Tucker and Luc is a no brainer

I wouldn't say CP is a better defender than him, CP gotta do way more on the court than him. Defense is what Bev does. Piss dudes off and make 'em uncomfortable.

Nick Young damn near won the game the other night doing what he's always done - shoot 3s. Casspi is a very good 3 point shooter as well, and would probably share minutes with Iggy and Liv, making their lives easier. Kerr's health issues would be a motivator more than anything.

yeah man nick young went off and klay went ghost. its gonna come down to the playoffs, and we'll see what they do against a roster that has talent at multiple positions. last year they took advantage of the CBA and were absolutely stacked, this year we'll see. 2016 showed us klay, steph and dray all have the potential to come up small in big moments. KD has definitely proven that in his career.

Chris Paul is for sure a better defender than Patrick Beverly. He's probably still the best pg defender. I started to think he was too going to slip last year and he came out and proved me wrong.

100% deserved that first team nod.

Melo averages around 7 rebs 4 assists most seasons and dudes still talk about all he does is score. Say his defense isn't great, but come on now.

Melo barely hit 4 assist one time. Always felt he should been around 8-9 rebs a game as physical as he is. Only hit 8 rebs one time too.

Yeah it's unfair at this point they got Nick off the bench. They squandered that first game, but son still put up 20 with ease off the bench.

yeah man nick young went off and klay went ghost. its gonna come down to the playoffs, and we'll see what they do against a roster that has talent at multiple positions. last year they took advantage of the CBA and were absolutely stacked, this year we'll see. 2016 showed us klay, steph and dray all have the potential to come up small in big moments. KD has definitely proven that in his career.

THEY have talent at multiple positions.
They're STILL stacked.
Klay and Dray were HUGE in 2016.
Steph struggled and STILL put up good numbers.

You making no sense right now my ***** :lol:
I honestly have to ask if you're being serious :lol:

undertaker-sitting-up7.gif

:rofl:

'I didn't like the culture of the team'

This fool averages 24/6/3 but doesn't do anything but score. Not a winner but won on literally every level he's ever played on in his life when he has competent talent around him. He's one of the best rebounders at his position and has always been so but only scores. What

I personally always hated Melo because he's always wanted to be the man rather than wanting to win. However, this is a new chapter and I liked what I saw from Olympic Melo and hoping we will see that here.

And someone mentioned that Melo was never part of a championship team? The 09 Nuggets led by Chauncey was definitely a contender.

The hate for melo strong. I've always been a fan. Will take him over Reggie Miller any day. I'll leave it at that.

Reggie Miller is synonymous with regular weed. Says it all for me. Y'all be great. Happy Friday.
:lol: That's Reggie Bush, but i'll allow it. **** Reggie.

I wouldn't put Melo in my top 30, but he's going to go down as one of the best scorers in the history of basketball that could also get you some rebounds and a few assists. Top 50 for sure.

The facts are
GS drafted 3/4 top 4 players. That means their scouting departments research paid off, and these dudes devolved into the team they were pre Durant. People should be mad at their GMs for drafting guys like Ricky Rubio, Haseem Thabeet, and Johnny Flynn.

They won 73 games w/o Durant. I guess I understand the hate because only one team can win yearly, but to say they are overrated etc is just plain silly.

Chris Paul is for sure a better defender than Patrick Beverly. He's probably still the best pg defender. I started to think he was too going to slip last year and he came out and proved me wrong.

100% deserved that first team nod.

Yea both are very pest-like irritating defenders, and if you're gonna let Bev go, Paul is exactly the type of person you want to replace him with. Hated seeing Bev leave, but for Paul, I'm not mad at all. Would have been different if Bev is gone, and you're trying to fill his void with Jeff Teague, Isaiah Canaan, or Raymond Felton
scusthov.gif

Nick Young was a fantastic addition to the Warriors. He is a GREAT spot up 3pt shooter. Perfect player to bring off their bench and fits right in with their system

Le Batard asked the other day if the Heat offered Hassan Whiteside straight up for Nick Young, would GSW do it assuming salaries matched.

I don’t think they would :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom