Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY have talent at multiple positions.
They're STILL stacked.
Klay and Dray were HUGE in 2016.
Steph struggled and STILL put up good numbers.

You making no sense right now my ***** :lol:
I honestly have to ask if you're being serious :lol:

:lol: my boys won't even entertain a conversation with me about the Warriors anymore they are sick of it

they are beatable that's literally my only point.

“Privately, after the Bucks beat the pants off the Cavs 118-101 on Nov. 29, James was less than impressed with how Parker and Antetokounmpo clearly played at a higher level against the Cavs than they normally do. That made James wonder why Parker and Antetokounmpo don’t make that level of play their standard and become true professionals.”

Y'all remember when Bron was made at Greek freak and Bari for playing to hard :lol:

Sounds more likely he was mad at them not going all out more regularly cause he knows about the potential there more than being mad at them going all out against him :lol:

IMG_20171020_131114.jpg

It's also the way Melo scores, in isos...on contested jump shots...never drives

If your best player is doing that you're never going to win

Melo been out the 1st rd what twice? Only once in the weak east but _'s call him a winner. I root for him but again dudes need tell the full story.

Bev was my favorite player but he couldn't do what was needed for the Rockets offensively.

Whenever Harden fell apart there was no one but maybe Eric Gordon to go get their own shot.

Nobody was saying he's scorer or he's better than CP3. He's a important piece.

But it wouldn't because he was the "third option". The winning narrative is arbitrary and a matter of convenience.

Dudes get killed for never winning a chip but let them do something to better their chances and the asterisks start flying out.

What I do understand about this so called Lakers bias is, EVERYONE was giving Kuz his props anointing him as the steal of the draft.

Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?

Jay is killing me with Tidal :smh: finally started doing the legal thing a few yrs back with streaming, and now they making it difficult/expensive again

Melo barely hit 4 assist one time. Always felt he should been around 8-9 rebs a game as physical as he is. Only hit 8 rebs one time too.

6 or 7 boards isn't enough apparently. If your sf doesn't average 8, your pf doesn't average 10, and your center doesn't average 12, they're bums. And your pg can't average 10 like Russ cause that means he's stat padding.

Ben Simmons? How was that supposed to happen?

Since he didn't play his rookie season they should have let him re-enter the draft.

:lol: That's Reggie Bush, but i'll allow it. **** Reggie.

Naaah....we said Reggie Miller more often than that Bush, even threw Reggie Theus in there on occasion.

going back to work after having a great two days off is easily one of the worst feelings ever not related to death or hunger or depression

But it wouldn't because he was the "third option". The winning narrative is arbitrary and a matter of convenience.

Dudes get killed for never winning a chip but let them do something to better their chances and the asterisks start flying out.

You're pre-empting a hypothetical. Melo has never done anything his entire career to better his chances of winning. He's actually been faced with the opportunity before and has turned it down for comfort multiple times. Funny thing is if Phil Jackson never publicly insulted him he would have rather stayed in New York than gone to OKC.

If he can be an effective player as a third option and wins that way, good for him as far as I'm concerned. Would be a little too late but a welcome new level of maturity.

giphy.gif

Even if they did do that somehow,Philly still had the first overall pick again :lol:

Your isolated quote makes it seem like my response was serious. The original post didn't make sense to me either so I posted something crazy too. But nice gif work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom