• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171027_125553.jpg

:nerd:

Y'all missing the point. I'll try to pull up the video when I'm free. He wasn't doing it to spite Barkley. He was trying to get teammates involved because he realized no matter how much offense he provided, the Suns will always come right back, they wouldn't be fazed, so he realized he needed his teammates to produce

Kwame and the crew couldn't produce, and the Lakers lost that game.

You have a point they had gotten to that 3-1 lead in the 1st place because the others were contributing. They didn't play like they did In the regular season with Kobe gunning. Bean went for the kill in Game 6 and it was right there but it slipped through Kwame's tiny hands.

His track record is awful to this point

Dude just falls apart for whatever reason. He's a choker, flat out. NBA's Romo.

I mean even the ALA in me knows Bean didn’t have enough to win with Shump and Kwame. That’s a no brainer. But he was up 3-1 and decided not to shoot in the second half of a close out game. That’s not very Mamba like.

His strategy worked. Still a weak move if you ask me.

Yeah he f'ed up in that game 7.

We'll take them 5 rings and 2 finals MVP's though.

At the end of the day Mike, Magic, Harden, Bron, none of these guys are perfect and they all have ****** up in the playoffs big time.

I obviously wasn't alive to see this, but I saw magic johnson literally dribble the ball out w/o getting a shot up. He legit looked like he got paid for that **** too.

At the end of the day Mike, Magic, Harden, Bron, none of these guys are perfect and they all have ****ed up in the playoffs big time.

I obviously wasn't alive to see this, but I saw magic johnson literally dribble the ball out w/o getting a shot up. He legit looked like he got paid for that **** too.

Harden got a resume of choking though, lil different. :lol:

As someone who was in the stands for both Bron's last game with the Cavs vs the Celts the first time around, and his Game 6 against the Celts 2 years later, he looked like 2 completely different players. He still put up big numbers in that first game, as he always does, but he just looked like he didn't care. In the second game, he was completely locked-in, in F-U mode.

Was a Harden hater but I became a fan. Harden does seem scared of big moments. Once or twice it happens. More then that and its just who he is.
Just calling it how I see it. Hopefully we see some growth there.

Harden will have his time. His disappearances to date have been monumental, but you know Westbrook hasn't been the greatest playoff performer either. Last year he was disgusting down the stretch.

i don't get how he has a resume of choking. last year okay but 2013 he led the Rockets to the WCF and he wasn't suppose to be there
OKC times he wasn't the best player on his team how can he choke?

And that's why his chokes are so funny. He plays great at times then when it's a elimination game or NBA finals the _ turns into garbage. Like clockwork.

He's played in 1 NBA finals man. It was a bad one. But in that same postseason he was frying the spurs in the 4th quarter of that series to get to the finals. I remember the clutch 3's.

Why you don't cite this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom