• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like with CP, ****** quick to talk about **** ups but go quiet when Game 7 against SAS on one leg is brought up, Game 7 against GSW is brought up, Game 4 against OKC, Game 4 against the Lakers is brought up etc. etc.

Y'all completely ignore all the good to prop up these WWE narratives

Y'all missing the point. I'll try to pull up the video when I'm free. He wasn't doing it to spite Barkley. He was trying to get teammates involved because he realized no matter how much offense he provided, the Suns will always come right back, they wouldn't be fazed, so he realized he needed his teammates to produce

Kwame and the crew couldn't produce, and the Lakers lost that game.

Lol. We’ve seen that clip from Inside before. Kobe is a smart guy, and he’s great at PR.

At the end of the day, he still had 1 point, 1 rebound, and 0 assists in the 2nd half, and the 1 point was on a technical FT. If you’re gonna bash other players for poor playoff performances, at least be consistent.

He's played in 1 NBA finals man. It was a bad one. But in that same postseason he was frying the spurs in the 4th quarter of that series to get to the finals. I remember the clutch 3's.

Why you don't cite this?

Did you read where I said he plays great?

He plays great then he chokes in big moments. Is that false? We all seen the games.

Yeah he played in one finals and he was a ghost. He straight quit last year against the Spurs.

images

That resume getting bigger.

Lol. We’ve seen that clip from Inside before. Kobe is a smart guy, and he’s great at PR.

At the end of the day, he still had 1 point, 1 rebound, and 0 assists in the 2nd half. If you’re gonna bash other players for poor playoff performances, at least be consistent.

Imagine if _____ put up 1,1,0 in a half. They would get the deserved slander. But bean on the other hand had an excuse

Harden will have his time. His disappearances to date have been monumental, but you know Westbrook hasn't been the greatest playoff performer either. Last year he was disgusting down the stretch.
hes out of control and he cant stop shooting under 40 percent in the conference finals yet he dont have a "choker" label....for his career is at 29 percent from 3 point range in the playoffs.
i guess its #mambablood #alpha to be so trash in the playoffs

yet west isnt considered a choker by the masses...

It's like with CP, *****s quick to talk about **** ups but go quiet when Game 7 against SAS on one leg is brought up, Game 7 against GSW is brought up, Game 4 against OKC, Game 4 against the Lakers is brought up etc. etc.

Y'all completely ignore all the good to prop up these WWE narratives

It's literally been done forever across all sports. Why do you think Peyton had so much heat on him before winning the big one.

A top 5 PG of all time by most metrics (I don't believe he is) and yet he's never been out of the 2nd rd. Come on man.

As someone who was in the stands for both Bron's last game with the Cavs vs the Celts the first time around, and his Game 6 against the Celts 2 years later, he looked like 2 completely different players. He still put up big numbers in that first game, as he always does, but he just looked like he didn't care. In the second game, he was completely locked-in, in F-U mode.
It was more directed to 2011. 2011 was more dwade not knowing he had to hand the team over

Chandler averaged 11 rebounds per game last season. He still has some value

True, but the thing is it might be easier to trade them separately rather than package them. Some teams that need a PG may already have a C and vice versa plus trading those contracts separately is also easier.

Suns GM really needs to get his act together.

It's literally been done forever across all sports. Why do you think Peyton had so much heat on him before winning the big one.

A top 5 PG of all time by most metrics (I don't believe he is) and yet he's never been out of the 2nd rd. Come on man.

What does this mean? Team success and being a choker aren't the same and not only that, you moving goalpost. Where did I talk about his status with all time PGs and ****? I honestly don't care where people put him it is what it is :lol:

All I was addressing was the "It's in his DNA" comment which was dumb.

Disclaimer: Small sample size

Shots Defended at Rim Opponent FG%
Draymond Green 28 75%

Nikola Jokic 33 72.7%

Nikola Vucevic 31 71%

Marcin Gortat 26 69.2%

Domantas Sabonis 35 60%

Marc Gasol 26 57.7%

Brook Lopez 34 55.9%

Jakob Poeltl 27 55.6%

Kevin Love 27 55.6%

Karl-Anthony Towns 36 52.8%

Al-Farouq Aminu 26 46.2%

DeMarcus Cousins 33 42.4%

He plays great then he chokes in big moments. Is that false? We all seen the games.

Yeah he played in one finals and he was a ghost. He straight quit last year against the Spurs.

images

Choking vs choker.

The two are not the same. The latter is what you essentially label Harden as and that's not fair because you never bring up the moments that he came through. Where's the graphics for that at?

How can you avg 29/5/9 and be a choker???? How?

images

Did game 4 in that same series not count? Was it not an elimination game?

hes out of control and he cant stop shooting under 40 percent in the conference finals yet he dont have a "choker" label....for his career is at 29 percent from 3 point range in the playoffs.
i guess its #mambablood #alpha to be so trash in the playoffs

yet west isnt considered a choker by the masses...

He's not a good 3 point shooter. His percentages in the playoffs don't dramatically change at all. From 31% to 30% and from 43% to 42%. Choking isn't just doing what you normally do. It's deviating because the pressure mounts and play outside of your character. It's just who he is not a great shooter. Harden on the other hand...

These are the teams that I think should make a run at Bledsoe:
  • Knicks - they have assets for Bledsoe
  • Clippers - they will need to get creative but it's possible
  • Pistons - if they can get rid of Reggie but doubtful anyone wants him
  • Nets - they have assets to possibly even take Chandler's contract giving them leverage to give less
  • Nuggets - they have assets for Bledsoe
  • Orlando - Any talent will help

Choking vs choker.

The two are not the same. The latter is what you essentially label Harden as and that's not fair because you never bring up the moments that he came through. Where's the graphics for that at?

How can you avg 29/5/9 and be a choker???? How?

Nah he a choker. You can disagree if you want.

How???

Cuz he disappears in elimination games over and over and over and he was a ghost in the finals.

I just remembered that as recently as last season, some NTers swore that between Porzingis and Giannis, they'd take KP

I forget who they were though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom