• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than giannis, who do the bucks have? Not surprised at his statline up to this point. It's like Russ last year.

Kris Middleton is a pretty good player, he's just not much of a creator for others. Thon is still growing but he shows signs, same with Brogdon. Giannis is playing great ball & wil continue to do so, but all this MVP talk & top 5 player stuff has been overbearing already. Every year we rush to crown the "next" one & disregard the accomplishments of all the other players.

Y'all still counting on Jabari like that?

When healthy he's looked like everythig advertised, last season he was looking more explosive than i ever thought. With that said another ACL injury this young has got to scare you a bit going forward. The bucks have a big decision to make this summer, because he's def gonna be looking to get paid regardless & even if they let him walk they don't have the money to replace his talent.

Untitled.png

IMG_0297.JPG

LeBron James Warns It’s ‘Scary’ How Much He Improved This Offseason

I can’t figure this thing out, but I just know that I love to train. At this point, it’s not even for work, it’s a lifestyle,” said James. “I was at the gym so much this summer, improving my mind, improving my body, improving my game, and it’s pretty scary to see how much I improved even at this juncture in my career.

https://cavaliersnation.com/2017/10/17/lebron-james-warns-scary-how-much-he-improved-offseason/

Can't be copping pleas after this statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom