• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0297.JPG

LeBron James Warns It’s ‘Scary’ How Much He Improved This Offseason

I can’t figure this thing out, but I just know that I love to train. At this point, it’s not even for work, it’s a lifestyle,” said James. “I was at the gym so much this summer, improving my mind, improving my body, improving my game, and it’s pretty scary to see how much I improved even at this juncture in my career.

https://cavaliersnation.com/2017/10/17/lebron-james-warns-scary-how-much-he-improved-offseason/

Can't be copping pleas after this statement

He literally couldn't have picked a more fitting Halloween costume

Wait, I thought he was in the best shape he's ever been and was going beast mode and doing all that dancing in the workout videos like he Diddy?

That was way before he had his sprained ankle. He’s referring to his ankle and training camp.

IMG_0297.JPG

I can’t figure this thing out, but I just know that I love to train. At this point, it’s not even for work, it’s a lifestyle,” said James. “I was at the gym so much this summer, improving my mind, improving my body, improving my game, and it’s pretty scary to see how much I improved even at this juncture in my career.

https://cavaliersnation.com/2017/10/17/lebron-james-warns-scary-how-much-he-improved-offseason/

This the **** I be talking bout wih Bron man.

Somebody bump the hate thread. I got some bars to let off.

IMG_9576.GIF

The Athletic's Marcus Thompson II (h/t NBC Sports Bay Area's Drew Shiller) reported Curry hoped to get a no-trade clause written into the contract and wanted the final year of the five-year, $201 milliondeal to have a player option.

The Warriors declined both requests.

Would’ve thought Steph had the clout to put whatever in his contract. Damn....

And I still got faith in Bari too. If Embiid plays every game this season, Bari will still have played more games. Bari go be alright.
i hope :ohwell:

IMG_0297.JPG

But he said this before he sprained his ankle and missed training camp / preseason :lol: I think?

That was way before he had his sprained ankle. He’s referring to his ankle and training camp.

Exactly. He said after game 1 of the season (which the Cavs won) that he wasn’t in game shape after he missed all but one preseason game.

Bron such a warrior for battling thru this devastating and nagging ankle injury since training camp ...King James out here showing true grit and will once again :pimp:

Once Dlo goes 3/14 against the Lakers on Friday....we'll have to adjust those per 36 stats and his averages and compare his 8 games to Eric Bledsoe's 70 game season in 2015 or something :lol:

Once Dlo goes 3/14 against the Lakers on Friday....we'll have to adjust those per 36 stats and his averages and compare his 8 games to Eric Bledsoe's 70 game season in 2015 or something :lol:

Lol and While we at it let's adjust lonzo's stats for games played not against the earl watson suns and let's assess why every starter is better with him off the floor right now and why Kuzma is also better when he's playing w/o Lonzo rn.

Also...Bron gave that interview and those quotes after training camp. That article is from 10/17....I'm pretty sure that's after training camp/during the preseason sometime and on the eve of the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom