OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
His % from three surprised me. Wasn't his jumper supposed to be his weakness? Still haven't watched him yet
Tonight is must watch from a prospect POV. Not sure how many minutes Rawle Alkins will play since it's his first game of the season, but he is a really good, physical defender and may be guarding Sexton for stretches.

Why wouldn't they be able to do that?
Usage. But none are selfish. Fultz or young may turn into spot shooters

We've already seen how well Simmons can play as the quarterback, id like to never see this change

Not saying it couldn't work either

Tonight is must watch from a prospect POV. Not sure how many minutes Rawle Alkins will play since it's his first game of the season, but he is a really good, physical defender and may be guarding Sexton for stretches.

It’s too easy to compare Rawle to Born ready....

But dammit...they’re the same person :lol:. Whitehead too.

Also, Jalen Adams outchea. That’s a pro right there. Early 2nd round talent. Could be a steal.

Baltimore excellence :pimp:

Just realized that Trae Young is going to be a Clipper this time next year. Rejoice!

Sexton is really impressive. Like him better than Young for obvious reasons.

I can't call it between sexton and young rn

Young has improved his stock enormously, I underestimated the hell out of his pro potential coming into the season

With the way things are shaping up, any chance Porter falls to #6 :nerd:
Ayton, Luka, Bagley, Bamba and Porter seems to be the top 5 prospects. Can someone else sneak into the top 5?

Back
Top Bottom