Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

KEMBA!!!... My Cats are tough! I just need a solid big man because Mullens, Thomas, and Haywood arent good for anything.

^ mullens is prefect for the drive and dish game he has that jumper,

I've been scouting but that's only cause my record is trash right now I'm torn between a few guys

All it takes is one person to veto trades?? And why is anybody allowed to veto them :smh:
Rome fix this! Cuz idk how to lol

Lol that's messed man ppl can't get trades I wont lie I did veto that one russy trade I ain't think it was fair

Some troll keeps vetoing trades -.-

:smh:
All it takes is one person to veto trades?? And why is anybody allowed to veto them :smh:
Rome fix this! Cuz idk how to lol

There is nothing I or anybody else can do!! I know it takes more than one veto to disallow a trade, but there's nothing that can be done. Once it hits arbitration the game will decide if the trade is fair. We could come up with a rule to NOT veto trades, but there's no telling who out there is vetoing trades. I got moves I wanna make too, so I feel your pain.

There is nothing I or anybody else can do!! I know it takes more than one veto to disallow a trade, but there's nothing that can be done. Once it hits arbitration the game will decide if the trade is fair. We could come up with a rule to NOT veto trades, but there's no telling who out there is vetoing trades. I got moves I wanna make too, so I feel your pain.

A rule like what?

I havent had a trade vetoed but someone trolling and vetoing trades is just corny. I've seen most of the trades and almost all of them except that clippers & suns trade were pretty much even. If someone makes a crazy or dumb trade then thats on them. Some ppl are actually trading ppl they legit dont know how to use for lower overall players that they do know how to use. I do that all the time so if I see a weird trade, I usually figure thats why theyre doing that. Anyways no vetoing trades sounds good to me

Like no vetoing trades unless we come to a consensus and veto it in this thread. But, it's virtually impossible to enforce. So it's really no use in doing it.

I agree we can discuss the trades here first then they can put em in on the game

I havent had a trade vetoed but someone trolling and vetoing trades is just corny. I've seen most of the trades and almost all of them except that clippers & suns trade were pretty much even. If someone makes a crazy or dumb trade then thats on them. Some ppl are actually trading ppl they legit dont know how to use for lower overall players that they do know how to use. I do that all the time so if I see a weird trade, I usually figure thats why theyre doing that. Anyways no vetoing trades sounds good to me

Yeah, that's why this whole vetoing **** sucks.

I agree we can discuss the trades here first then they can put em in on the game

That sounds good, but whoever the troll is will still veto. All I can say is keep trying to make your trades and hope no one vetoes.

What ultimatum should we give for the inactive users? We might have to kick and get out some other people in to play.

Also who has a bad team and is willing to work out a deal for Turner. Just lmk and I'll try to work a deal for you cause I cant use him and I got enough wing players. I need a point guard cause I cant continue to keep Jrue in the game for the whole time

Yeah, that's why this whole vetoing **** sucks.
That sounds good, but whoever the troll is will still veto. All I can say is keep trying to make your trades and hope no one vetoes.
What ultimatum should we give for the inactive users? We might have to kick and get out some other people in to play.
Inactive users get the boot !!

Also who has a bad team and is willing to work out a deal for Turner. Just lmk and I'll try to work a deal for you cause I cant use him and I got enough wing players. I need a point guard cause I cant continue to keep Jrue in the game for the whole time
I'll give u parsons for him lol

Back
Top Bottom