Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I wont be using the demo as a means to judge the game because I feel like we'll be stuck with those controls and crappy Broadcast camera view so it'll just be to check out shooting forms and whatnot.

these new controls are gonna take forever to master 
laugh.gif

Loved NBA 2K12 and the improvements here look awesome! Had this pre-ordered since July, not long to go now

Anybody downloading demo? It's out.
*quickly boots up ps3*
laugh.gif

Man I'm use to the PS Store not updating 'til the afternoon/evening so waiting longer doesn't phase me.

I remember when the PS Store didn't updated until Thursday back in the day.

Can't even play the demo anyway because I'm in the States until Thursday.

Here's the details for the 2k13 demo:
NBA 2K13 Demo Features:
  • Oklahoma City Thunder at Miami Heat
  • 1 Five minute quarter
  • Quick Game and Online Quick Match. Can't invite friends, just random.
  • Can't change sliders, camera view, make substitutions or call plays
  • No commentary
  • Kinect enabled
  • 943 MB
Anyway having problems finding the demo on 360 can queue it up HERE

Spanked some kid 24-0 just now :lol:

Controls seem good. Going to take a little getting used to.

One problem I noticed is with the rebounds. Not sure if its just me but the Heat get a ton of offensive boards over Perk and Ibaka. So much to the point that I've started to just manually grab my boards instead of let the computer do it sometimes.

Saw a few cheesy moments (KD alley oop to self in trafic, balls flies off rim straight up and then drops right into the rack) but everything seems alright.

Also, did they change the alley oop button? I'm pressing L+B and these dudes Bron and Wade wanna keep doing hopsteps instead of tossing it up :smh:

Edit: NVM I just watched the controls video. Alley oop is now X+A. I also messed up another fast break trying to eurostep with the RS still :lol: shouldve watched that controls video before playing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom