Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I really don't get it.
Not a huge deal, but its still detail. When was the last time OKC wore white socks and shoes with their away uniforms? Even if they don't get the shoes right in the game, at least get the accessories like sock color and shoe color correct. Is it really that difficult? The same thing goes for a number of teams like the Kings, Blazers, etc. from 2k12. Both teams wore black on black at home.

I am still so upset about the fact that they have not implemented home and away specific gear yet. The little things matter to me as well. When was the last time LeBron wore a big wristband? The finals against Dallas? And the black sleeve at home when they should be white bothers me too. Just all nitpicking here but seriously it would be nice to see 2K actually edit the gear for once. I mean even Madden does it and they have as many as thousands more players to go through.

Do it right or don't do it at all. If they going to half *** the shoes, they might as well just go back to the all white and all black generics from the old 2K.

Pretty much. It's not just the shoes, its an example of one of the many, many details they choose to ignore each year. The way people in here sound its like they wouldnt give a damn if players played ball in a burlap sack and wheat 6" timberlands.

remember how beautiful 2k7 was, vid ain't even in hd

Yo that 2k7 vid took me back to the high school days where me and my homie would run 2k almost everyday after school :pimp: That was the first year they used players' real shooting form. Had us like :wow: after years of games using the generic shooting form for everyone.

Again with the latest vid shows how arcade like the presentation is this year. It looks so messy and flashy at the same damn time. :smh:

I don't know if I'm the only one but I like simple menus and stats displayed logically over sound bars in the background and honeycomb shapes for stats.

Did they really allow Jay-Z to do the presentation this year over say someone like the former TNT layout package employee? :x

Again with the latest vid shows how arcade like the presentation is this year. It looks so messy and flashy at the same damn time.
mean.gif

I don't know if I'm the only one but I like simple menus and stats displayed logically over sound bars in the background and honeycomb shapes for stats.

Did they really allow Jay-Z to do the presentation this year over say someone like the former TNT layout package employee?
sick.gif
All of this

Yea I don't like this flashy gold theme they're using in the menus and stuff. But if the game play is better than 2k12, I'll be a happy man.

Controls trailer:

Apparently some of the controls in the trailer are incorrect.

Here's a post from Gameplay producer Mike Wang.
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]
just fyi... some of the controls are incorrect in this trailer:

Bounce Pass = LT+A
Behind the Back = RS away from hoop

As for shots, the trailer just shows how to execute some of the new shots with the face buttons. Shot Stick controls are completely different. For example:

Hop Step Layup = LT+Double Tap RS left or right
Euro Step Layup = LT+Throw RS one way then back the other

[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

tomorrow at what time can i get the demo for ps3
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
The PS Store updates anywhere from 4 - 8 pm EST.

XBLA updates very early in the morning (like 5 or 6 am EST) so the 360 will have access to the demo earlier.

Looking forward to trying out the new controls tomorrow. Hopefully the demo allows you to play against people on your friends list in addition to against randoms online.

This is ******g stupid so instead of me being able to freely use my dribble and use the shot stick at the same time they have now made it more difficult to do both. The dribble controls are basically the same motions instead its split btwn two triggers:smh:

Back
Top Bottom