Official NBA 2k13 Thread

i need to know when the PS3 demo will drop. >: I searched for it on xbox and the demo is there but there is no dl attached to it. i don't have gold since i never use the xbox for online gaming since i use the ps3.

Last edited:
If they fix the offensive rebounding issue this game can be the best basketball sim of all time. I wasn't a fan of 2K12 at all and this is light years better

Gotta get used to pulling L trigger with the shot stick... but I can definitely see improvement

how do i play D in this game? :lol: , I just hold turbo and swat with the RS n let the AI try n rebound? anything else i can do?

Damn, this joint is smooth as hell. Controls are great, allow you to do so much more.
Never liked a 2k game off a demo so soon... 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
the oop in traffic is gn b a cheese. smh. hey need to just get rid of it... n add it only on fast breaks.

or they can make it a timing thing just like getting putback dunks.

So far the gameplay is good. I just have to get use to the shot stick being LT+RS and the hop step being the b button

Last edited:
Man all these great reviews off just the demo has me hyped. Man hopefully PS3 version drops towards the afternoon.

Edit: Has anyone confirmed if the all star content will be made available eventually for those that don't pre order?

Last edited:
I'm reading the passing is a huge improvement from last year... but that trailer a few pages back says different. Will test it out in a few hours. PS3 demo dropping around 3PM PST.

Sigh... Only 1 new classic team Ai's 76ers :smh:

Some guy on OS also posted a ratings video where he skims through every roster. Looks like C-Webb, Kareem, and Nick Van Exel (who was missing last year though) are all absent :smh:

The **** is the point of putting the Showtime Lakers and 02 Kings in the game anymore

Oh well, if we can truly take legend teams online, then I still have the Sonics and Magic to use, hopefully it won't be too cheesy.

FOAMBS FAM. FOAMBS. :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

About damn time they had a solid shoe selection. saw some GEMS in there

Back
Top Bottom