Official NBA 2k13 Thread

so far demo alright and also not like the control stick but could be because im use to 2k12.

one thing i notice is stealing is easier than 2k12, and u dont get called for reach in just by touching them. It would be cheese but I think ill need to try it in the full game with higher difficulty.

anyways, the demo is alright

Exactly. The controls I could get used to. I kept trying to do moves my swinging the left stick , doe. I'm feeling the passing. I had Lebron throw a sick bounce pass, threading the needle to D.Wade on the break. Blew the break cuz I wasn't holding down L2 or whatever. :lol:

:lol: @ me not pressing anything trying to get that 2Chainz sighting on Mercy. :pimp:

Messing around with the control stick up court with Chalmers and he chucked a 3 from near half court and it went in. :x

Demo was great.

The passing is a lot better, still not great, but it's close. This corny *** Charmander threw a bounce pass between Durant legs to Lebron, who bashed on Perkins, :smh:. The gameplay is a lot better, the controls are smooth and the animations are not it's own game. I hated the fact that past 2K games the animations would take over control and do it's own thing, it's a lot more toned down. Graphics were good, and the game felt great overall. I prefer playing with the Thunder, as Durant is ridiculous :x, I can't miss with that *****. Although the 2K version been hitting them protein shakes and gym, the real life version aint about that life obviously.

I can't wait for the game.

Upon the games explanation, I was like this isn't new but play a few quarters while I don't see any problems with the old control scheme (comfort) this new one is a lateral move imo.

I

Can someone post all of the PS3 controls? DLing once I get home.

Also, can you change the controls in the demo? I want to play with the old 2k11/2k12 controls with the right analog being the shot stick.

As someone who hasn't been into 2K basketball for years, the demo didn't do anything to convince me that I needed 2K13. The controls were clunky and the isomotion as well as the revamped jump shot is a mess. You guys have fun with this.

Allowing us to change the camera in the demo with Kinect is sweet. I love calling out plays too.

Copped.

Demo was ite. I don't like these new controls though. I'm used to crossing with LT and dunking with the shot stick. Not sure if I'm gonna end up adapting to the new controls like I usually do or just change them back to the 2k12 controls (would that kind of defeat the purpose of playing a new 2k?)

I buy 2k every year but I have never been this hype for it. I am loving it... I really like the new controls seeing as I grew up playing live so dribbling with the right anolog is nothing. I love the whole feel of the game players aren't so loose and actually respong to what it is your trying to do. Just from playing the demo I can see the little things the changed. Can't wait to get it 2k really stepped their game up this year.:pimp: :pimp:

I wish they get each teams' PA announcer into the game, it would be a much more realistic home game.

Demo was great.
The passing is a lot better, still not great, but it's close. This corny *** Charmander threw a bounce pass between Durant legs to Lebron, who bashed on Perkins, :smh:. The gameplay is a lot better, the controls are smooth and the animations are not it's own game. I hated the fact that past 2K games the animations would take over control and do it's own thing, it's a lot more toned down. Graphics were good, and the game felt great overall. I prefer playing with the Thunder, as Durant is ridiculous :x, I can't miss with that *****. Although the 2K version been hitting them protein shakes and gym, the real life version aint about that life obviously.
I can't wait for the game.

Boost this game has the potential to be great.

It is looking pretty good. I was not expecting to copp this game at all but will def keep an eye out. I like the new graphics as well

Back
Top Bottom