Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Still can't download the demo. Smh
When I go to 2k13 it only has the option to preview video and rate.
I'm on Xbox btw

I'm surprised people don't like the new controls.

I could have sworn one of people's biggest complaints in the past was when they put player control and IsoMotion on the same stick.

This is the first time I played 2K in a while where off the break the controls felt "right" or "natural" so to speak.

Last edited:
Still can't download the demo. Smh
When I go to 2k13 it only has the option to preview video and rate.
I'm on Xbox btw
You need XBox Gold to download the demo.

People with Silver will get the demo next week.

I'm surprised people don't like the new controls.
I could have sworn one of people's biggest complaints in the past was when they put player control and IsoMotion on the same stick.
This is the first time I played 2K in a while where off the break the controls felt "right" or "natural" so to speak.

this.

Westbrook's crossover is ******g deadly. Chalmers is getting his *** snatched left and right

:lol: I made chalmers fall twice in one game. Am I the only that switched sides after every basket and just played offense the whole quarter? >D

The game is damn smooth. They cut down the canned animations where you just lose control of the player while he stumbles or enters some weird shot. And they made the drives, shots, etc. more natural.

The new control scheme opens up a lot of possibilities... I'd imagine people only find it "clunky" because they're the ones fumbling with the switch-up during a 5 minute demo. When the game hits, I bet most people will like it within a week.

The only thing that worries me is defense. There feels like there's more control there and impact when you make an effort on D. But the hop-step and the drives are almost cheese. KD and Lebron just blur by defenders constantly with these tricky layups. Hopefully users aren't able to abuse this if the D is anticipating it.

Westbrook's crossover is ******g deadly. Chalmers is getting his *** snatched left and right

:lol: I made chalmers fall twice in one game. Am I the only that switched sides after every basket and just played offense the whole quarter? >D

NO... im not running with lebum & co.......

they also fixed when you trying to run a break & hit turbo they throw the ball all the way out in front of them & it was a easy steal in 12' lookslike they corrected that in '13

Last edited:

I don't life right now

Maybe it says that because they're at the end of the 1st quarter.

Then again, it is Xbox...

maybe xbox screwed up, i doubt they played the 2nd quarter especially with a score that low

I'm still weary of the defense. How do i stop a player's dribble? It's either he passes it off or he keeps dribbling until he gets his way to the basket. Also the hands up control has a delay. By the time the hands are up the shooter already got off the shot or blows right pass me. Very frustrating playing man on man defense or do i just need to practice?

I'm still weary of the defense. How do i stop a player's dribble? It's either he passes it off or he keeps dribbling until he gets his way to the basket.

I don't have an issue w/ this. Proper positioning and beating the ballhandler to his spot seemed to work for me in '12 and in the '13 demo. I have no problem keeping Lebron in front me using Durant except for the occasional blow by.

Back
Top Bottom