Official NBA 2k13 Thread

downloaded the ps3 demo didn't like the graphics. so might grab it on 360 ill try and downloaded it during the weekend

I don't like the new controls. I didn't play last year so did yall like last years controls? i like have the shooting stick

These new controls will take some getting used to but I really like them. It seems more fluid and realistic. Very cool.

I'm a little disappointed that the graphics have remained essentially identical to 12 though.

dont like the 2k12/2k13 graphics. Has to do with the lighting or something because imo they look cartoonish. Still fun game tho

All white Air Max Penny 1s
nerd.gif
, got the Penny 2s and 4s too. Hope to see more selections from the other brands. They'll update the shoes according to the release dates again not gonna trip like that guy.
you guys outta really get the pc version... weve had these shoes in the right color i might add.. along with all the classic teams correct accessories and correct colors for jersys skin tone bball etc...

Lovin the demo so far. Def the most realistic 2k ive played in a long time. I like the new controls, but if you can switch the modifier to dribble instead of shoot, then I like that better. Id rather hit LT to dribble with the RS than vice versa.

I was having trouble getting a match on 360 earlier. And when I did it was pretty laggy. The last 3 times ive tried though ive gotten games after a short wait. Won all 3 but ive yet to play with the Thunder online. I wanna get jiggy with KD

Last edited:
I was hoping my BestBuy Reward Zone points would kick in sooner, but not until Mid-October. SMH, looks like I'll just use that to cop Black Ops and buy NBA2K13 from Amazon. They need to stop fronting and make this for Mac, I wanted to cop for the PC, but mine is too outdated.

Will be buying for PC when it drops.
Immersion is not something 2K Sports shines at. Modders will fix that hopefully.

I wish 2K would fix those Ps1 crowd models though.. **** looks horrid every damn year.

Will be buying for PC when it drops.
Immersion is not something 2K Sports shines at. Modders will fix that hopefully.

I wish 2K would fix those Ps1 crowd models though.. **** looks horrid every damn year.

Can't wait to see them mods :pimp:

Yes. but it'l prolly release a little later

they posted on OS that you still get the all star events but last years orlando if you don't pre-order and when the time comes on later they will update it to houston.

Demo was iffy at first trying damn hard to make sense of these controls after memorizing the older setup, I still need practice but what from I can see they improved the gameplay and it's pretty smooth. But one downfall is I keep noticing is the hit or miss with the faces. KD, Wade, Lebron, are terrible. 2K11 Had it right. Its the eyes area it's like 2k did the same bug eyes for everyone. And I noticed some lag during the online match especially when trying to do the jumpball from the press of the button to the actual action on screen. The ref had to do it a couple of times before a proper jumpball actually registered.

I do like the animation when they are just walking now, no more robotic shoulder swaying walking.

Is anyone actually trying to learn the new setup or reverting back to the classic controls come retail? :nerd:

Yes. but it'l prolly release a little later
they posted on OS that you still get the all star events but last years orlando if you don't pre-order and when the time comes on later they will update it to houston.

Is anyone actually trying to learn the new setup or reverting back to the classic controls come retail?
nerd.gif
Soooo the dunk contest stuff is still in the game even without the preorder DLC? All you get in the preorder is the Houston ASW setup?

I'm gonna learn the new controls

Back
Top Bottom