Official NBA 2k13 Thread

The game still has the spin dunk and charge cheese

You complainers are so annoying. If you play good help defense, spin dunk gets stopped every time. If you handle the ball carefully, someone taking charges like an idiot is going to lead to a 5 on 4 every time. I've played a ton of online games and spin dunks/charges have never been an issue.

i am stoked for this game...... excited they dropped the shot stick as well, improvement IMO

uh have you seen the face comparison vids on youtube comparing 2k11 and 2k12? you should go check it out...
Please, NBA Live's faces have been better than 2K's since PS2 and Xbox days they get 0 props for the face "tweaks" when they are awful at best.

Improving arena's, crowds, player models, courts, jerseys, etc. > touching up a little every year on extremely awful cyber faces.

I have to say after playing the demo, the new layout designs have too much going on. Like the screen before the highlights that has 2K. Its just too much.

makes me feel like im playing like Def jam fighting game or some hip hop game rather than a sports game

Last edited:
I have to say after playing the demo, the new layout designs have too much going on. Like the screen before the highlights that has 2K. Its just too much.
I hate it as well, the presentation is just ugly this year plain and simple, call it complaining, nitpicking if you will but that just my opinion

plus the court lighting makes everything looks very cartoony

how can the game from 2006 looks like this:

yet the latest versions look the way they do?

look at the textures!

Last edited:
dang live..... rumor was LBJ was the cover athlete wonder how much that cost em

also thanks for telling me foams are in 2k^^ stoked

EA is gonna give us what they have so far plus more next year, Live 14....

just hope they dont go the madden route and buy up NBA exclusivity

LOL to know one dudes video canceled a big budget video game, is amazing. That Andrew Bynum video is just classic.

Back
Top Bottom