Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I hate it as well, the presentation is just ugly this year plain and simple, call it complaining, nitpicking if you will but that just my opinion
plus the court lighting makes everything looks very cartoony

how can the game from 2006 looks like this:
yet the latest versions look the way they do?
[/URL

look at the textures!

Probably has to do with the animations. Players are way more articulated in the newer ones. The movement looks a lot better than in 2k7.

My guess is there's a necessary trade-off

Last edited:
LOL to know one dudes video canceled a big budget video game, is amazing. That Andrew Bynum video is just classic.

google bynum & nba live :rollin

YOLO

Seems like 2k should be shipping out the game soon. So if you know a place that doesn't give a damn about the RDs, you should check this weekend.

LA heads get at me. My spot should have the game by tonight no later than tomorrow. I cop early every year. Just got word from them now.

Someone on OS summed it up perfectly regarding the Live cancellation. Not a good day for the sports genre:

People laughing about this? To me, it is a sad day for sports gamers.

We've now been reduced to ONE NBA game and ZERO College Basketball games. Several years ago we had three NBA games and two NCAA games.

Add in no competition in football and baseball games (hell, 360 users won't even have a baseball game next year) and we are in trouble as sports gamers.

LOL EA Sports is the ******g worst.

They don't give a damn about releasing a game. They're trying too hard to match 2K, when all they need to do is come out with a GOOD game, period.

daaa daa duhhhhhhhh

its time....

shoes....

i wish they would've shown some j's on there, but the amount of options looks good. looks like we may finally get a chance to edit the shoes the way we want. interesting...

Dope!

NikeID is on board, and could purchase too? Nice. I'm gonna spend a stupid amount of time in the lab :Nthat

This game is gonna be so fun to play with small, quick guards. CP3, D Rose and J Wall are gonna be a problem :smokin

Did Hump actually avg. 14 and 11 last year?

I never used the shot stick.

Probably why they made its primary function ball handling in this game.

I never used the shot stick.

Probably why they made its primary function ball handling in this game.

But now it would be even harder to use the square button since you have to use 2 sticks.

This would probably make the shot stick damn near mandatory for everyone to use.

But now it would be even harder to use the square button since you have to use 2 sticks.
This would probably make the shot stick damn near mandatory for everyone to use.

No way Jose. Just gotta move your thumb up while your dribbling motion is still in progress.

Back
Top Bottom