Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Go ham on that mid range jumper until you get hot, then take a few steps back towards that 3pt line and you'll be looking like a beast

Yea, Im trying. I got 11 trainings available so I'm gon increase my consistency and see what I look like

Edit: So, into my fourth year, the Lakers have Kobe, Lebron, Pau, and Amare? Seriously?

Looks like real life?

And Jesus how old are Kobe Nd Paul

to the guy blogging about his my player, is that on console? How you make everything look so nice

Do you lose your stats from your MyPlayer if you start a new MyCareer?

For example, say I've spent a bunch of VC on MyPlayer and got his stats pretty nice.

If I want to start a new MyCareer will he start at the default amount for his stats? Or will he still be above average?
You'll start from scratch but if you have unused VC you can use them on your new MP. But you wont get that 1000 VC you received when you made your 1st MP.
to the guy blogging about his my player, is that on console? How you make everything look so nice
Wondering the same thing...
nerd.gif

FYI, the Clippers, Spurs & Bobcats' courts are now updated.
Also 2k plans to release a patch to address the issues with the game sometime in November.

Go ham on that mid range jumper until you get hot, then take a few steps back towards that 3pt line and you'll be looking like a beast

Yea, Im trying. I got 11 trainings available so I'm gon increase my consistency and see what I look like

Edit: So, into my fourth year, the Lakers have Kobe, Lebron, Pau, and Amare? Seriously?

Looks like real life?

And Jesus how old are Kobe Nd Paul

Kobe would be reaching 40

but 4th year? you have to be playing key games only? How can only like 8 games boost your stats and etc

HOW DO YOU SWITCH BACK TO NBA SOCKS

FOR YOUR MY PLAYER?

WILL YOU EVER BE ABLE TO WEAR UA SHOES IN MY PLAYER?

It feels bad losing very single game even on allstar it's so disheartening and it's like i wanna leave the team but the city needs me #lebronjamesproblems

Last edited:
The charge cheese is the most annoying thing ever.

I'm pretty nice at avoiding them, so it's almost always a blocking foul.

It just makes for horrible game play. **** is wack.

Way too much Jay-Z in this game for me. Is there a way to turn off the music / random concert footage?

Go to 2k beats on features to turn on/off songs
I play music I have saved on my Xbox, cause the soundtrack is wack with a few exceptions

The gripe i have about all these 2K complaints with specific players is the fact that they can't help but make certain role players good. Gerald Green is a 6'8 athletic freak, who in real life can hit the three at a consistent rate... In real life IQ matters, practice, Chemistry with teammates..... In video games it's you controlling all the other factors so your able to do what these players SHOULD be doing in real life.

If Gerald green was a smart an efficient player he WOULD be able to drop 30 a game lol. Although i feel your pain because dude came thru with a 360 Alley oop on my ENTIRE 5 man roster:smh:

There's so much wrong with their default rosters, it's ridiculous. Gerald Green plays like the second coming of '80s MJ, with a 3-point shot.
LOL. Learn Defense man.

Heard the same thing from somebody after I beat them with Ben Gordon. HEs a shooter, so he shoots and makes lots of his shots. Play better D.

Most of yall are barely skilled so your so quick to complain

Last edited:
Most of yall are barely skilled so your so quick to complain

This rebuttal gets brought up far too frequently :smh:

As evidenced by the full court passing problem prevalent in Online Ranked/MyTeam matches, it's clear that being in the right place, at the right time, does not always equate success.

I think there are some legitimate gripes surrounding the 3pt success rate. I wouldn't be surprised if Blazers21NTNP went up against a Gerald Green that wasn't scoring through routine, prototypical type of plays. Dunno if he was online, or offline, but I can certainly vouch for some of the wackiness this game provides.

I just don't like the "you're only upset because you're not good at this game" argument when 2KSports has created an environment in which unrealistic things trounce simulation style play more often than not.

swept the Nugget now to Conference Championship...got a feeling im gonna get beat down by Lakers. We too small only match problem is they cant guard Beasley and Antawn cant guard me. pretty sure Kobe and Dwight will go Ham.

i cant wait for my contract to be up so i can weigh my options. word to Jesus.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom